Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1B (LSD)
I would definetely advise you a different doctor, may I suggest yourself and your experiences and the internet to guide and protect you. Be very careful with mushrooms and MAOI s. Read up if you haven"t already. It would be financially much more interesting to use tryptamines in combi with an maoi since instead of 3x dose (phenetylamine) you most likely only need half a dose. No idea if this also works with analogues like the MET and DET and MIPT family but I will soon be able to report more on that from a close source

If you say you are normally a 3 tab user I would assume that this is your dosage in combination with the SSRI s you took the last 25 years.

A friend of mine was on anSSRI for a while and smoked some DMT and basically quit the SSRI because the DMT was so underwhelming.

Have you tried kratom for your depression?

I convinced my mum to stop her Paroxetine after 10 years and she suffered horrible detox symptoms for months. The doctor said "well you should not have stopped", His solution to getting of the AD was simply dont.
Thanks for give us information
The user may also experience impaired depth and time perception, with distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sound, touch and own body image.

Under the influence of LSD, the ability to make sensible judgments and see common dangers is impaired, making the user susceptible to personal injury, which can be fatal.
After an LSD trip, the user may suffer acute anxiety or depression, and may also experience flashbacks (also called hallucinogen persisting perception disorder), which are recurrences of the effects of LSD days or even months after taking the last dose.

A flashback occurs suddenly, often without warning, usually in people who use hallucinogens chronically or have an underlying personality problem.
Healthy people who use LSD only occasionally may also have flashbacks.
Bad trips and flashbacks are only part of the risks of LSD use. LSD users may also manifest relatively long-lasting psychoses, such as schizophrenia or severe depression.
LSD analogues were reported as similar in time to peak and duration as LSD but weaker in strength, pleasurable high, and comedown. Future studies should seek to replicate these findings with chemical confirmation and dose measurement.
4-AcO-MET, aka O-acetylmetocin, is a novel synthetic tryptamine and is an O-acetate ester of metocin. It is NOT intended for human consumption, and is strictly for laboratory reagent or forensic analysis purposes ONLY.
It is available only as the fumarate salt.

N,N-MiPT, also known as N,N-methylisopropyltryptamine, is a novel synthetic tryptamine. It is also the N-isopropyl structural homologue of N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT).