Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1P-ETH-LAD is capable
1P-ETH-LAD is capable of producing a full range of low and high-level hallucinatory states in a fashion that is a little less consistent and reproducible than that of many other commonly used psychedelics such as psilocin or DMT but considerably more likely when to compared to that of LSD. This can feel similar to the hallucinations which occur with 4-AcO-DMT but tends to occur almost exclusively at heavier dosages. These effects include:
Specifically for them, the drug was repackaged and distributed as Ubulawu Nomathotholo: “Medicine of the Singing Ancestors.”
1P-ETH-LAD is an analog of LSD. 1P-ETH-LAD is a psychedelic drug similar to LSD. Research has shown formation of ETH-LAD from 1P-ETH-LAD incubated in human serum, suggesting that it functions as a prodrug.
Well ergoline batches tend to be quite big, as needed dosages are very small, and probably many RC enthusiasts overestimate the amount of people ordering.

But then suddenly: Gone...

Seen this pattern already with so many substances:

First you get the info, it's not gonna be made anymore, but it still seems widespread...

Even after quite some time quite some vendors sell it, so what the heck, that was just a rumor...

Suddenly only a few still have it, and they charge much more...

No Clearnet vendor sells it anymore, but there's still the onions, so why bother? Still can get it anytime I want...

It's nowhere available anymore, not even as onion...

I should have bought some stock...

Sure this is usually when a substance gets illegal. But sooner or later these ergoline will become illegal, and if by then they didn't pick up production again...

As I said before, I personally think the outside lab which made the needed precursor (I would guess 6-nor-LSD), isn't selling them anymore any. And so they stopped production of them, as they can't synth it legally, and any other synth route, not involving illegal precursors/intermediates is way too complicated and/or with horrible yield (too expensive).
I've done ETH-LAD and fucking loved it. That shit is one hell of a ride
I would guess 6-nor-LSD for modify