Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4MMC
Hey, thx for ure response. What did u take for having such side effect ? 
It seems today I am better, just feel a bit cognitively off and a bit depressed, but no anxiety, my dp/dr seem gone back to baseline, and strange sensitivity to light have faded away. 
I try to not hoping anything (for not being disapointed), I just keep track of how the situation evolve. 
I know Ive had in the past a bad reaction to antidepressant (serotonergic), it took more than 3 month to get back to a functionnal state. After taking 1 month the SSRI Ive basically gone manic + dp/dr + sensitivity to light for 1 month (basically its like I was on a low dose of acid/MDMA, I was connected to everyone and the universe), followed by 2 other month of terrible and almost catatonic anxiety.

Ive read some users binge more than 5 gram of 4MMC in 4 days session, so I don't think the dose was too high, as I don't think 3MMC is that different than 4MMC. It's probably just my serotonergic system is too sensitive.
For sure I don't think Ill take 3MMC in binge mode for a long time. I need to play at music party 21 june in france, and need to be not fucked up.

These kind of side effect are fucking scary
Ive read many similar experience from MDMA, I bet that in 70% of the case this is not really due to brain damage, but more kinda disregulation of noradrenalin/serotonin/dopaminergic system. Kinda long crash/downregulation of receptor after being high for too long. Some case can be axonal damage due to serotonin avalanche beetween receptors, a bit like the excitotoxic process from glutamate, instead it's not glutamate. Some extreme case can be due to neuronal death. No one can really know.
Ill keep updated.
4-methyl-N-methylcathinone; 2-methylamino-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one
4-methylmethcathinone, is a synthetic molecule of the cathinone family. Cathinones are structurally similar to amphetamines, they contain a phenethylamine core featuring a phenyl ring bound to an amino (NH2) group through an ethyl chain with an additional methyl substitution at Rα. Amphetamines and cathinones are alpha-methylated phenethylamines, cathinones contain an additional carbonyl group at R1. Mephedrone contains an additional methyl substitutions at RN, similarly to MDMA and methamphetamine, and R4 of its phenyl ring.
can i use 80% to 70%