Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl contacted me last night in regards to people being offered 25 dollars to post,
Negative reviews on swiss , chemcloud and many other legit companies.

Well now that is low!

Post negative reviews on me all you want.

My customers are happy and bar the delays with covid is the only issues I had

Btw Chemcloud.nl I think it's a women that runs it but she has posted packages, some weighing a fair bit and never had I to wait more than 4 days. It would be 3 if GLS weren't so crappy so props to her. I never ordered off chempirate but their trustpilot reviews and customer reviews on forums are always positive though you can tell fake reviews with bad grammar. Or over posting like SEAN is what he calls himself who I sent a tracker email to and he opened it.

I've got his ISP , IP, computer models Chrome version and I am spending whatever it costs to get him arrested or I have other methods. Money and a Columbian willing to find him and beat him senseless to a pulp because one of the two are the only options.

Do not fuck with me, I told you even with your military grade proxies I would find you! 8 months it took and im about a week away. I hope you love your family enough to tell them what you have done because I will have no control here and I just pray you live in a toilet covered in shit with blackberry.

So when I'm being quiet and not posting on this shit hole im working on you! You will pay for all the money stolen and this forum closed and the. Magically came back online hmm?? Wonder why that was?

Stay off the forum peeps, buy off legit dealers. If your only interest is RC s then you need an IQ test if you cannot find a vendor.

Paxons bitcoin addresses have slowed down which shows damage is being done.
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte
pastebin.com/HaLecPf7

Don't like what we offer , we will find you a reliable vendor. Nobody likes been taking for a fool and we hate these types with a passion.

Pop me an email or please just use the list and you cannot go wrong.

All the best,

J
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte
while chargees   being add when all simply had to go to link/Eth , payback.

No I doubled down and won. Bitcoin profit payed for itself jonboh
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte