Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A unbiased verified vendor list 2020. (Updates on going)
Legit Vendor list 2020. (Updates ongoing)

Sean PAXON is under many names. Take it from a lad that does not sell is still buying and reporting to give you this list. It's easy to look legit when you spent 3 years scamming and go missing for a week and co!e back again. Be warned. I only created this to help and I've seen the damage he has done.

Tools:
PGP Generater/Encrypter/decrypter

sela.io/pgp-en/

Never get phished by Validating onion links using,
onion.live/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An honest gent. Who is out to build legit unbiased vendor list once and for all.

My favourite and not once a bad batch.
pastebin.com/edit/HaLecPf7
(100% on products and prices. Always first for new rc's. Opiods especially)

Now closing down! If your into fent and shit he's doubling all orders and will give you money off or free samples on Any Sean Paxon scams

realchems.com/en/ (Brilliant service, delivery, discretion and packaging and product quality +++ and free samples also a +)

www.chemcloud.nl/en/ (4 orders - and all delivered perfect including extra) A perfect shop that doesn't deserve the rep it gets. 9/10 only because the etizolam isn't pure. Order doesn't arrive? Sent again. I gem!!

chempirate.com/ (needs no introduction but limited in choice and selling 1mg etizolam and other benzos for 2-3 euro is outrageous. Solid otherwise but their menu isn't for me)

www.gr8researchchemicals-eu.com/ ( Another legit but Avoid these like the plauge! Their prices are through the roof imo)

eurochems.net/ ( For Europe only, plenty of benzos and full reviews on trustpilot but will test myself)

chemicalplanet.net/ ?

rarechems.com/ (Now delivering to the US) JUST ANNOUNCED!

aaass (Absolute 100% for orders 10+ grams)

coolchems.com/

tgc-rc.ml/?? (Expensive though they do have a bigger selection than most)

www.predator-rc.nl/?

www.therealrc.com/ (have never purchased! Just word of mouth)

promumchem.com/

pastebin.com/mtPGM3Aw (friends have recommended this lad whoever he is)

buychminaca.com?

qchem.ist/ (great deals in the bargain basement) check your email regularly.

Update:

www.lsresearchchems.com/ (new to me but verified and dependable. Some weak opiods available also)

www.chemcloud.nl/en/ (100% for those in the EU and use F1L9I5XK for bitcoin 10% off)

if you want to help expand this list, drop me a pm with your suggestions and I will research them and add them in 

Last edited by Johnny on 24 Jan 2020, 02:38, edited 9 times in total.
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.
eurochems.net/checkout/ (plenty of benzos and I think they deliver to the US)
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.
Let me know if you are buying from realchems.com. 10% discount code.
Scammers making repetitive posts to deliberately push this threat to the bottom! so, I'm just keeping it up there Wink

Any input on vendors Welcome! This forum is like a graveyard but this list hopefully will save many from getting scammed.
Still growing..
How to spot a potential fake vendor..? Hmm

I need more to say to because I got to keep posting to keep this post bumped to the top.

There is so much Scam bait being posted right now.

Ok Uno No.1 Have they got a website?

Now just because a vendor doesn't have a website, it does not mean they are a Scammer. Nor does it make them legit but it certainly increases the likelihood.

If they have a site, What type of security does the site have?

A lot of fake sites will have no security, not even at the payment option side and that is a basic telltale sign. Look up at the browser address and right before the Www. Or http: there should be a little lock to tell you that the site is secure and your details are Safe.

This is just a basic tip and I will post more and combine and these little things can be used on any site you are purchasing from. Hackers are getting so advanced that you can and is possible to create a phishing site the is a mirror image of the site you think you are on.

Don't forget to tell me if you used the list it would be nice to know btw if it came in handy Smile

Chemcloud review coming next week!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An honest gent. Who is out to build legit unbiased vendor list once and for all.

My favourite and not once a bad batch or lost package.

(100% on products and prices. Always first for new rc's. Opiods especially. Though I was suspicious at first he came through 5 days .nl - EU)

realchems.com/en/ (My favourite but lacks certain rc's but for quality and fast trouble free delivery, Wow!)

chempirate.com/ (needs no introduction) 100% but limited rc's and cost per benzo is crazy.

Chemcloud.nl?? UPDATE SOON! (A great selection and good prices! I am very optimistic)

eurochems.net? ( For Europe only, plenty of benzos and full reviews on trustpilot)

chemicalplanet.net?

coolchems.com

tgc-rc.ml/ (Expensive though they do have a bigger selection than most)

aaass

aaass (have never purchased! Just word of mouth)

promumchem.com/

buychminaca.com/cart.html

Update:

aaass (new to me but verified and dependable. Some weak opiods available also)

if you want to help expand this list, drop me a pm with your suggestions and I will research them and add them in 

The list above provided I have worked my way down to vendors that I have not tried so, I will be making purchases and giving in-depth reviews of how each vendors service and products hold up.

Products I ordered from Chemcloud today the 11/02/20

Product Quantity Unit price
NEP POWDER
1 €13.00 €13.00
3F-A-PVP CRYSTAL
1 €13.00 €13.00
3-MEO-PCP 0.1G
1 €12.10 €12.10
ETIZOLAM POWDER 0,25G
1 €20.00 €20.00
FLUNITRAZOLAM 0,25 MG
2 €1.40 €2.80
Subtotal €60.90
Shipping and handling €14.00
Total €74.90

I will report back!

Chemcloud review coming next week (Ordered today the 11/02/20
I'm optimistic)

Tools:

sela.io/pgp-en/

onion.live/

realchems.com/en/ (Brilliant service, delivery, discretion and packaging and product quality +++ and free samples also a +)

chempirate.com/ (needs no introduction but limited in choice and selling 1mg etizolam and other benzos for 2-3 euro is outrageous. Solid otherwise but their menu isn't for me)

www.gr8researchchemicals-eu.com/ ( Another legit but Avoid these like the plauge! Their prices are through the roof imo)

www.chemcloud.nl/en/?? (ordering Monday so I will post an in-depth review)

eurochems.net/ ( For Europe only, plenty of benzos and full reviews on trustpilot but will test myself)

chemicalplanet.net/ ?

coolchems.com/

www.predator-rc.nl/

promumchem.com/

Update:

www.lsresearchchems.com/ (new to me but verified and dependable. Some weak opiods available also)

www.chemcloud.nl/en/ (100% for those in the EU and use F1L9I5XK for bitcoin 10% off)

I take with a certain grain of salt any address with a (dot)com.

(01-21-2020, 09:45 PM)johnnyc636 Wrote: Legit Vendor list 2020. (Updates ongoing)

Chemcloud review coming next week (Ordered today the 11/02/20
I'm optimistic)

Tools:

sela.io/pgp-en/

onion.live/

www.chemcloud.nl/en/?? (ordering Monday so I will post an in-depth review)

chemicalplanet.net/ ?

coolchems.com/

www.predator-rc.nl/

promumchem.com/

Update:

Wow! One Google search and I land on this ha nice!

Thanks also pm'd you.

(02-11-2020, 11:58 PM)Emma26 Wrote: Wow! One Google search and I land on this ha nice!

Thanks also pm'd you.

Hey! Thanks ha. I'm out atm but top three 

(100% on products and prices. Always first for new rc's. Opiods especially. Though I was suspicious at first he came through 5 days .nl - EU)

realchems.com/en/ (My favourite, pay by card but lacks certain rc's but for quality and fast trouble free delivery, Wow!)

chempirate.com/ (needs no introduction) 100% but limited rc's and cost per benzo is crazy.