Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another successful delivery from wickr: kumnang .
Second time receiving my package from this vendor [email protected] Well,  package is ok. Delivery time though delayed but i'm happy it finally came through. Communication execellent and purity just as i wanted
Merci Kumnang .
We have apvp, Fent Hcl ,Pure Coke ,
5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb, Etizolam, SGT 78, hexen, MED, bmdp, mdphp, EB,
EU, NDH, HEP, Sgt151. Diclazepam, Dibutylone, Ketamine, MDMA, Lsd, u-48800
Etizolam, 3meo-pcp, 3ho-pcp, 5meo-dmt, alprazolam, JWH series, 2fdck,mdpv, aphp, 3mmc, 4mmc, ketamine etc.

Quality products,

Express deliveries,
Discrete and professional packaging,
Weight always on point,
Fluent communication,
Affordable prices,
Good and consistent communication,
MOQ of all products is 10 grams.

Contact info:

EMAIL: [email protected]
wickr : kumnang
Our lab is in China , with warehouses in USA, Europe and currently working on the new warehouse in Australia . But we still deliver to Australia without no problems.

New updated list of products all available at Kumnangchems ,Pure Coke ,Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA,HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals),5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb, Etizolam, SGT 78, hexen, MED, bmdp, mdphp, EB, EU, NDH, HEP, Sgt151. Diclazepam, Dibutylone, Ketamine, MDMA, Lsd, u-48800,4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263,Etizolam, 3meo-pcp, 3ho-pcp, 5meo-dmt, alprazolam, JWH series, 2fdck,mdpv, aphp, 3mmc, 4mmc, ketamine etc.

Express deliveries,
Weight always on point,
Fluent communication,
Affordable prices,

--Payment is uniquely via bitcoins and is upfront, except for obvious reasons.
What are Bitcoins and how can I purchase them?
--This link will tell and or explain everything you need to know about Bitcoins: bitcoin.org/en/getting-started.
--Here are some sites where you can purchase Bitcoins from: localbitcoins.com/, virwox.com/, Coinbase.com

What can I do if there is a problem with my order?
--PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!! We’ll do our utmost best to look for a solution! Our priority is to serve you very well so that you can always leave positive remarks/feedback as well as reference us and or bring us more orders/clients.

What's the correct mailing address for my area?
--Include Apartment/Unit number and postal codes for faster delivery.
--If your address is not in the right format or is non-deliverable as addressed on the tracking due to wrong address format or any reason it is not our fault and we will not be giving refunds or re-ships. So please make sure you give us the right address and format.
--Standard address format.

- Name.........
- Address......
-City..............
-State............
-Zip code........
-Country.......

Contact info:
We supply the Research Chemicals such as ;

CANNABINOIDS
STIMULANTS
CATHINONES
LSDs
BENSOZs
DISSOCIATIVES
OPTIATES
psychedelics

For now, we strictly deal ONLY with email and wickr services as we are still designing and finishing up with our website

Contact info:
Great services, deliveries and quality products from  ([email protected] ) After held in customs for some days ,but i thank God it finally by passed AMSTERDAM customs

Timely deliveries and always a good customer service.  Though prices are a little high compared to former vendor, I am always secured and happy doing business with them. 
Another package of an impeccable bulk quantity came through. At first I was skeptical of the amount I ordered, but due to the trust and confidence I have in them, they assured me and I got my package delivered without any issues. 
([email protected]) and team are simply the best domestic and International  vendors online now.
MY NAME IS kumnang and we supply high quality research chemicals and other pharmaceuticals world wide. 

OUR NEW WAREHOUSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN USA, EUROPE, CANADA, ORDER FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD AND GET DELIVERED WITHIN  7-10 DAYS. TRACKING NUMBERS PROVIDED AND A FULL REFUND POLICY IF PACKAGE IS NOT DELIVERED DUE TO OUR FAULT.  

Quality products,
Express deliveries,
Weight always on point,
Fluent communication,
Affordable prices,

NB: We sell a variety of research chemicals that might be legal in one state and or country, and illegal in another. 
 We will hardly display our product list on forums for some company policies and for the seek that you may order a product that is currently out of stock and that will be penalizing on both ends and can complicated communication and business transactions. Customers Satisfaction and safety  are our Principal priorities

We supply the Research Chemicals such as ;

CANNABINOIDS
  STIMULANTS  
  CATHINONES  
  LSDs  
  BENSOZs  
  DISSOCIATIVES  
  OPTIATES   
psychedelics  

For now, we strictly deal ONLY with email and wickr services as we are still designing and finishing up with our website   

Contact info:
EMAIL:   [email protected]
wickr   :  kumnang
I have ordered from these vendor  several times through their email; [email protected] And each time, the always deliver on time. They have a wide variety of products with high purity and good packaging. They are domestic but also ship international, they have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. 

A great customer service and a well organized communicating system that operates 24/7.
Orders worth over 500g are usually accompanied by three different free samples of your choice weighing a gram each a free hand book. My order today was as good as fuck as my friends and I are high as fuck  right now in the Club house 
Cas Number  CR430297645DE, package received from this my very old and good vendor hitectchems after a long time doing business with him . Actually , I was out of town that's why i could not get back to you guys earlier but trust me, every thing is ok, quality, communication, customer services, delivery time etc. I'm one of the biggest [b]CANNABINOIDS  retail supply in my area in Austria . Thanks to Hitechchems. you can always reach them at  ( Email: [email protected], Wickr: hitechchemshop). [/b]

Tracking #: CR430297645DE  check it  out.
Another bulk order came through while I was away. Quality and delivery was on point. Customer service was the best, Etizolam, Aprazolam, 2fdck and 5cla with everlasting effects. Although the alprazolam was not as the first one [email protected] sent, but he promise to do his possible best next order.Their reship and refund guarantee are the best and they are very assuring.
Thanks [email protected] for your loyalty and quality products
Super fast and quality delivery from This New Vendor ([email protected]) through FedEx. Package takes 10days to get to USA from china. Quality is always good and they have very good customer service and a fine refund/reship policy. They are chinese vendors  but have warehouses in USA, Denmark, and setting up another one in Melbourne Australia .
They are new and are out to prove their superiority  world wide.  They've never been any error in Trying....stay wise

wickr :meiyengpharma
email: [email protected]