Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Prices;2fdck,Coke,Apvp,Etizolam,MDMA,Fentanyl Hcl,3meo-pcp, 5meo-dmt:Hansliujac
Our Labs in USA, Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.

We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location.
Research Chemicals; Stimulants, cannabinoids, Benzos, Opioids, psychedelics and Dissociatives available...

Our Up-to-date Product List;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263, SGT 78, MED, bmdp, EBK (Rock Crystals, all colors available), NDH (White powder crystals), n-hex (White powder), EU (Rock crystals, all colors available), HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals) Dibutylone, Eutylone, 2fdck,  U 48800, MTF, Apvp, 3meo-pcp, 3f-pm, TH-pvp, 3f-pvp, 3HO-pcp, 5meo, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA (Champagne HCL 84%) , LSD Blotters, 2-CB pills, Ketamine, Carf, Cocaine, Etizolam, alprazolam, Clonazolam, Crystal Meth, NEP, 3MMC,3-MEC, Amphetamine, Dexamphetamine 2.5mg (sealed in original jar 30pcs), lsd blotters, GHB (crystal & liquid), mdpv....

Payment is via bitcoins and upfront, and sample orders are available depending on the product.
SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected] / [email protected] 
Wickr;chemivualt 
Website; highgradechemicals.com/

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS.

[Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]
new arrived
best feedback
welcome to order

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Always a great experience with them.
 Impressed so far.
Great delivery
Great products
Great customer service! 
highgradechemicals.com/ is 10/10 reliable and trustworthy.
I will advice everyone to give them a try and enjoy the experience with their customer service and quality products.
thanks Hansliujack

[Image: heart.png] [Image: heart.png] [Image: heart.png]
new arrived
surface are so wondeful
top quality strong effect
supply samples to test
welcome to order

Received first order From [email protected] and was NOT disappointed. Everything promised was band

You can also buy premium quality Research Chems, and other Chems products at unbeatable cost.

Our highly skilled digitized logistic team can render you the smoothest delivery ever.
Our aim is to provide you the best available and newly updated products.
Contact us for our catalog and with your specifications.
We do free product stickers as per your request.
We offer the most reliable transaction and sell at very affordable prices.
We ship locally and worldwide and offer one of the best discreet delivery services ever to our customers.
Our quality is outstanding in the World Markets and we sell in both small and large quantities with guaranteed discreet delivery which reaches you within 1-3 days upon ordering.
Payments through most verified and secured method (Bitcoin)
For security and details,
Contact our company: HIGH GRADE CHEMICALS; highgradechemicals.com/ chat live with a technical support agent, or send an Email to [email protected] or talk with a customer service agent on wickr; chemivault

Quote:I have been ordering from hansliujack for over 6 months now and she is a real verified and reliable vendor. Though she gives tracking after 1-3 days of payment, she definitely is good compared to many scammers out there.

RATING:
CONTACT - [10/10] Very fast in responding and helpful in orientating.
HANDLING TIME - [10/10] Pack shipped out a day or two after payment.
SHIPPING - [10/10] 5-7 days 
PACKAGING - [9/10] Relative good stealth decoy.
WEIGHT - [10/10] On point.
QUALITY - [10/10] Perfect! (97%+ Purity)
Pricing - [10/10] Depending on the product and quantity... Shipping cost 50$ from China

Her email is [email protected] and her Wickr;chemivault you can always contact her for an updated version of her product list.
One more thing, she is very objective and business orientated. She does not answer questions outside the business sphere.

That is good to know, I ordered blindly on Monday meanwhile I didn't have any review about her. What stroke me to believe in her is that I asked a series of products and she denied having them and sent me a product of list what she had. I thought Hansliujack is a man, I didn't even know its a lady.
Anyway my package is due to arrive on Monday, will update here when I get it. And if quality is good, I will definitely leave good reviews about her on other forums, and will also alert some close friends about services so that they can order from her.
Difficulty to find trust worthy vendors out there.

Our Labs in USA, Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.

Research Chemicals; Stimulants, cannabinoids, Benzos, Opioids, psychedelics and Dissociatives available...

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263, SGT 78, MED, bmdp, EBK (Rock Crystals, all colors available), NDH (White powder crystals), n-hex (White powder), EU (Rock crystals, all colors available), HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals) Dibutylone, Eutylone, 2fdck,  U 48800, MTF, Apvp, 3meo-pcp, 3f-pm, TH-pvp, 3f-pvp, 3HO-pcp, 5meo, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA (Champagne HCL 84%) , LSD Blotters, 2-CB pills, Ketamine, Carf, Cocaine, Etizolam, alprazolam, Clonazolam, Crystal Meth, NEP, 3MMC,3-MEC, Amphetamine, Dexamphetamine 2.5mg (sealed in original jar 30pcs), lsd blotters, GHB (crystal & liquid), mdpv....

Payment is via bitcoins and upfront, and sample orders are available depending on the product.
SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected] / [email protected] 
Wickr;chemivualt 

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS.
(10-28-2020, 07:32 PM)hansliujack Wrote: Our Labs in USA, Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.

SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected] / [email protected] 
Wickr;chemivualt