Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best vendor for dissociatives expecially 2fdck. Wickr:kumnang([email protected]
Trusted and reliable vendor ([email protected]) . Product quality perfect. weight is ok . communication and customer services always good. Package 100%.  prices , affordable . Best vendor for dissociatives expecially 2fdck. you can reach him at
wickr:kumnang
email:[email protected]
We supply the Research Chemicals such as ;

CANNABINOIDS
STIMULANTS
CATHINONES
LSDs
BENSOZs
DISSOCIATIVES
OPTIATES
psychedelics

For now, we strictly deal ONLY with email and wickr services as we are still designing and finishing up with our website

Contact info:
EMAIL: [email protected]
wickr : kumnang
Great services, deliveries and quality products from [email protected] After held in customs for some days ,but i thank God it finally by passed AMSTERDAM customs

Timely deliveries and always a good customer service.  Though prices are a little high compared to former vendor, I am always secured and happy doing business with them. 
Another package of an impeccable bulk quantity came through. At first I was skeptical of the amount I ordered, but due to the trust and confidence I have in them, they assured me and I got my package delivered without any issues. 
[email protected] and team are simply the best domestic and International  vendors online now.
MY NAME IS kumnang and we supply high quality research chemicals and other pharmaceuticals world wide. 

OUR NEW WAREHOUSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN USA, EUROPE, CANADA, ORDER FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD AND GET DELIVERED WITHIN  7-10 DAYS. TRACKING NUMBERS PROVIDED AND A FULL REFUND POLICY IF PACKAGE IS NOT DELIVERED DUE TO OUR FAULT.  

Quality products,
Express deliveries,
Discrete and professional packaging,
Weight always on point,
Fluent communication,
Affordable prices,
Good and consistent communication,  

NB: We sell a variety of research chemicals that might be legal in one state and or country, and illegal in another. 
 We will hardly display our product list on forums for some company policies and for the seek that you may order a product that is currently out of stock and that will be penalizing on both ends and can complicated communication and business transactions. Customers Satisfaction and safety  are our Principal priorities

CANNABINOIDS
  STIMULANTS  
  CATHINONES  
  LSDs  
  BENSOZs  
  DISSOCIATIVES  
  OPTIATES   
psychedelics  

For now, we strictly deal ONLY with email and wickr services as we are still designing and finishing up with our website   

Contact info:
EMAIL:   [email protected]
wickr   :  kumnang
I have ordered from these vendor  several times through their email; [email protected] And each time, the always deliver on time. They have a wide variety of products with high purity and good packaging. They are domestic but also ship international, they have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. 

A great customer service and a well organized communicating system that operates 24/7.
Orders worth over 500g are usually accompanied by three different free samples of your choice weighing a gram each a free hand book. My order today was as good as fuck as my friends and I are high as fuck  right now in the Club house 
Cas Number CR430297645DE, package received from this my very old and good vendor hitectchems after a long time doing business with him . Actually , I was out of town that's why i could not get back to you guys earlier but trust me, every thing is ok, quality, communication, customer services, delivery time etc. I'm one of the biggest CANNABINOIDS retail supply in my area in Austria . Thanks to Hitechchems. you can always reach them at ( Email: [email protected], Wickr: hitechchemshop).

Tracking #: CR430297645DE check it out.

Cas Number  CR430297645DE, package received from this my very old and good vendor hitectchems after a long time doing business with him . Actually , I was out of town that's why i could not get back to you guys earlier but trust me, every thing is ok, quality, communication, customer services, delivery time etc. I'm one of the biggest [b]CANNABINOIDS  retail supply in my area in Austria . Thanks to Hitechchems. you can always reach them at  ( Email: [email protected], Wickr: hitechchemshop). [/b]

Tracking #: CR430297645DE  check it  out.
Super fast and quality delivery from This New Vendor ([email protected]) through FedEx. Package takes 10days to get to USA from china. Quality is always good and they have very good customer service and a fine refund/reship policy. They are chinese vendors  but have warehouses in USA, Denmark, and setting up another one in Melbourne Australia .
They are new and are out to prove their superiority  world wide.  They've never been any error in Trying....stay wise

wickr :meiyengpharma
email: [email protected]
New updated list of products all available at Kumnangchems ,Pure Coke ,Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA,HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals),5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb, Etizolam, SGT 78, hexen, MED, bmdp, mdphp, EB, EU, NDH, HEP, Sgt151. Diclazepam, Dibutylone, Ketamine, MDMA, Lsd, u-48800,4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263,Etizolam, 3meo-pcp, 3ho-pcp, 5meo-dmt, alprazolam, JWH series, 2fdck,mdpv, aphp, 3mmc, 4mmc, ketamine etc.

Express deliveries,
Discrete and professional packaging,
Weight always on point,
Fluent communication,
Affordable prices,
Good and consistent communication,
MOQ of all products is 10 grams.

Contact info:
EMAIL: [email protected]
wickr : kumnang
 ********GOOD NEWS********** GOOD NEWS **********GOOD NEWS*******

Meiyeng pharmaceutical co; Ltd OFFICIALLY ANOUNCES THE OPENING OF THEIR NEW WAREHOUSE IN AUSTRALIA . WITH LOTS OF PRODUCTS IN STOCKS. FOR ALL AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS, DELIVERY IS DOMESTIC, 24HRS-48HOURS DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION.
SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOP WITH US FOR THE BETTER FUTURE. WE ACCEPT BANK TO BANK DEPOSIT AS WELL AS BITCOINS . CUSTOMER SATISFACTION  AND SAFETY HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR PRINCIPAL PRIORITIES

CONTACTS;

Email; [email protected]
WICKR; meiyengpharma
HITECHCHEMS STORE  is an online vendor with an incredibly extensive range of Legal Powders,Research Chemicals,  Cannabinoid’s, Hormones . Here you can find anything at your leisure. You can buy research chemicals online USA,Canada,Europe ,Asia and Australia of the finest purity here. The service of Buy Research Chemical  is as qualitative as our production.

NOTE: Some products are not listed on the website for reasons we deem necessary not to list them. Please contact us if there is any product you need and can not find on the website.  Feel free to contact us.

Best Trusted Online Research Chemicals Supplier
We have lead the market in supplying high quality Research Chemicals, across Europe. Our reputation speaks for itself, and we are active in all the top Research Chemical Forums, answering queries and helping our customers.

We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location. Customers Satisfaction and safety  are our Principal priorities

CANNABINOIDS

5f-adb
5f-mdmb-2201
4fadb
4f-aeb
5f-akb48
cannabidiol, CBD,
5dbfpv
Adbb
App-binaca
5cabp
Py
afp001
Sgt151
Sgt78
Sgt25
Sgt 67
Sgt263
mphp2201
5cakb48
akb48ch
5cl-adb-a(MDMB-4en-P)
4FBCA
4-CN-BINACA-ADB
5FAeb2201

STIMULANTS

bmdp
Eutylone (eu)
Hep
Ebk
Mdpt
Ndh

CATHINONES

Eutylone
Hep powder
Hep crystal
Ndh crystal

LSDs:

1p-lsd
Eth-lad
Ald-52
1cp-lsd

BENSOZs

clonaozolam 
Alprazolam
Etizolam
Diclazepam

DISSOCIATIVES

2-fdck
3-meo-pcp
O-PCE

OPTIATES 

R-30490
3-mf
O-amkd
U48800

Our Services:
-Top quality products.
-Guaranteed discrete & secured delivery worldwide
-Good wholesale prices.
-Free handbook for all orders.
-Secured, easy & fast payments. Bitcoins ONLY!
-100% refund and reship policies.
-24/7 awesome client service. 

Email: [email protected] 
Wickr:hitechchemshop

call/Text/Whatsapp/Signal/ Telegram
+1(530)871-9992