Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changshung is a Super Trusted and Reliable Chinese Vendor.
I have been ordering from Changshung for over 6 months now and she is a real verified and reliable vendor. Though she gives tracking after 1-2 days of payment, she definitely is good compared to many scammers out there.

RATING:
CONTACT - [10/10] Very fast in responding and helpful in orientating.
HANDLING TIME - [10/10] Pack shipped out a day or two after payment.
SHIPPING - [10/10] 5-7 days 
PACKAGING - [9/10] Relative good stealth decoy.
WEIGHT - [10/10] On point.
QUALITY - [10/10] Perfect! (97%+ Purity)
Pricing - [10/10] Depending on the product and quantity... Shipping cost 50$ from China

Her email is [email protected] and her Wickr; changshung you can always contact her for an updated version of her product list.
One more thing, she is very objective and business orientated. She does not answer questions outside the business sphere.
(10-02-2019, 03:52 PM)tuscanblenda Wrote: I have been ordering from Changshung for over 6 months now and she is a real verified and reliable vendor. Though she gives tracking after 1-2 days of payment, she definitely is good compared to many scammers out there.

RATING:
CONTACT - [10/10] Very fast in responding and helpful in orientating.
HANDLING TIME - [10/10] Pack shipped out a day or two after payment.
SHIPPING - [10/10] 5-7 days 
PACKAGING - [9/10] Relative good stealth decoy.
WEIGHT - [10/10] On point.
QUALITY - [10/10] Perfect! (97%+ Purity)
Pricing - [10/10] Depending on the product and quantity... Shipping cost 50$ from China

Her email is [email protected] and her Wickr; changshung you can always contact her for an updated version of her product list.
One more thing, she is very objective and business orientated. She does not answer questions outside the business sphere.

That is good to know, I ordered blindly on Monday meanwhile I didn't have any review about her. What stroke me to believe in her is that I asked a series of products and she denied having them and sent me a product of list what she had. I thought changshung is a man, I didn't even know its a lady.
Anyway my package is due to arrive on Monday, will update here when I get it. And if quality is good, I will definitely leave good reviews about her on other forums, and will also alert some close friends about services so that they can order from her.
Difficulty to find trust worthy vendors out there.
Can she deliver to Canada? if so, I will be ordering some of her products. I have also read good reviews about her on other forums.
(10-02-2019, 05:45 PM)warreneric364 Wrote: Can she deliver to Canada? if so, I will be ordering some of her products. I have also read good reviews about her on other forums.

Yes she confirmed to me that she can post to Canada. I have placed an order but she says the package will be shipped out only after the Chinese Holidays. So I am patiently waiting though
Hey Changshung, you carry any opioids ??
USA based RC Vendor
Email; [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
Any link or contact info to get to Changshung?
Check out product list below;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb, 4cn adb, MMB2101, SGT151, SGT78, SGT24, SGT263, hexen, mdphp201, EB, n-hex, Eutylone, Etizolam, Diclazepam, Hexylone, JWH-018, JWH-201, 4CDC, MED, NDH, HEP, GBK, 2FDCK, Diethylone, TH-PVP, 3F-PVP, 4-BR-PVP, 3MEOPCP, 3F-PM, 3HOPCP, 5MEO, 48800,

Payment is via bitcoins ONLY and is upfront.
Sample orders are available and as from 5g and above, depending on the product.

SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected]
Wickr; changshung
Our updated and current list of products we carry;

Eutylone, 2fdck, U 48800, MTF, Apvp, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA, LSD, Ketamine, Carf, Etizolam, Alprazolam, Diclazepam, Hexen, 3meoPCP, 3HO-PCP, 5meo, 3F-PVP, TH-PVP....

Payment is via bitcoins and upfront, and sample orders are available depending on the product.
NO BULLSHIT, SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
USA based RC Vendor
Email; [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
(10-14-2019, 11:36 PM)seanpaxson Wrote: Our updated and current list of products we carry;

Eutylone, 2fdck, U 48800, MTF, Apvp, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA, LSD, Ketamine, Carf, Etizolam, Alprazolam, Diclazepam, Hexen, 3meoPCP, 3HO-PCP, 5meo, 3F-PVP, TH-PVP....

Payment is via bitcoins and upfront, and sample orders are available depending on the product.
NO BULLSHIT, SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

This seanpaxson guy is super good and legit.
Verified Chinese Vendor, Check out our updated Product list;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb, 4cn adb, MMB2101, SGT151, SGT78, SGT24, SGT263, hexen, mdphp201, EBK, n-hex, Eutylone, Etizolam, Diclazepam, Hexylone, JWH-018, JWH-201, 4CDC, MED, NDH, HEP, GBK, 2FDCK, Diethylone, TH-PVP, 3F-PVP, 4-BR-PVP, 3MEOPCP, 3F-PM, 3HOPCP, 5MEO, 48800, 4-CN-BINACA-ADB, 5cladb-a,

Email; [email protected]
Wickr; changshung