Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
Current & Operational deliveries in & within Europe (3 to 5 days)widespreadchems.com
Star 
widespreadchems.com now have an operational/functional warehouse in Europe. Products are shipped in and within European countries in 3 to 5 days. The services are fast and 100% reliable. Products are pure and euphoric. Packaging is great and weight always on point. 
For more info, email; [email protected] or wickr: widespreadchems
widespreadchems.com
Verified and Reliable Worldwide RC Vendor
[email protected] / [email protected]
aaass
(09-15-2020, 06:18 AM)widespreadchems2020 Wrote: widespreadchems.com now have an operational/functional warehouse in Europe. Products are shipped in and within European countries in 3 to 5 days. The services are fast and 100% reliable. Products are pure and euphoric. Packaging is great and weight always on point. 
widespreadchems.com

The best and most efficient chems vendors with multiple warehouses all over the globe. You need not worry about custom officers as package will be shipped domestic depending on wherever you are located. Just contact widespreadchems.com or email: [email protected] or wickr: widespreadchems for more info.
Verified and Reliable Worldwide RC Vendor
[email protected] / [email protected]
aaass
Star 
[email protected] are fast and reliable and ship domestically within 2 to 3 days as well as offer overnight services. They have two warehouses in Europe, Netherland and Germany now. They also have a warehouse in Australia, if you are in Australia, you can place an order and they will ship from their Australian warehouse. 
Their products are super pure, communication is open and consistent until customer gets package, weight is always on point. Packaging is 100% assure and delivery is guaranteed. Good discount for bulk orders and free samples when you order 2 more products of over 50g. 
For more information, you can email them via:[email protected] or wickr via; seanpaxson. 
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com
Star 
Sean Paxson ([email protected]) are very reliable and verified trust worthy RC vendors. I have order many times from them and have never had issues, apart from one time that package was shipped from China because their USA warehouse was short of stock. Package from China took close  to 3 weeks to arrive, but quality and services/communication was good. They have have good products and a well organized delivery and communication systems. 

I advice RC buyers/dealers to shop from them.
They are 100% reliable and I vouch and stand for their products and services.
(09-15-2020, 06:18 AM)widespreadchems2020 Wrote: widespreadchems.com now have an operational/functional warehouse in Europe. Products are shipped in and within European countries in 3 to 5 days. The services are fast and 100% reliable. Products are pure and euphoric. Packaging is great and weight always on point. 
widespreadchems.com

Wonderful and generous RC vendors ([email protected]). widespreadchems.com
Thank you guys for the quick delivery from within Australia. Package got delivered to me within 3 days. The quality, packaging and weight just exact. Thanks for the extra free samples too. I appreciate all and will definitely be placing another order on Saturday. 
You guys are outstanding and I like that. I will vouch for your services and products always.
(09-16-2020, 01:13 AM)wilsonjones Wrote: Sean Paxson ([email protected]) are very reliable and verified trust worthy RC vendors. I have order many times from them and have never had issues, apart from one time that package was shipped from China because their USA warehouse was short of stock. Package from China took close  to 3 weeks to arrive, but quality and services/communication was good. They have have good products and a well organized delivery and communication systems. 

I have been ordering from Sean Paxson ([email protected]), got my Ketamine order yesterday and it was an analogue rather than the usual real ketamine they always supply me with. I have never had such experience, anyone here with such experience? I think I will stick to their Apvp and Fent Hcl, they have top quality.
Star 
The best vendor online for quick domestic and international orders. 

Great communication/orientation, great packaging, timely delivery.
Very high quality/purity products with a good customer service.
Orders are well packed, Air tight and well disguised/labelled.
Sean and team are super good and you can contact them 
to find out more about their services...
Email; [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
Star 
(09-16-2020, 01:13 AM)wilsonjones Wrote: Sean Paxson ([email protected]) are very reliable and verified trust worthy RC vendors. I have order many times from them and have never had issues, apart from one time that package was shipped from China because their USA warehouse was short of stock. Package from China took close  to 3 weeks to arrive, but quality and services/communication was good. They have have good products and a well organized delivery and communication systems. 

Extremely Good Products, Great Reliable Vendor. Customer service was perfect, emails answered within a couple of hours. Packaging so efficient and discreet. Delivery on time. Products, WOW! Extremely potent (I’ve tested the products using a testing kit and got positive results!!!!!!) 

2FDCK: 10/10
HEP: 9/10
Eutylone: 10/10
Eti: 10/10
Apraz: 9/10
5Meo-pcp: 8.5/10
3F-PM; 9.5/10
U-48800; 9/10
MDPHP201: 9/10

Rapid delivery world wide: 10/10
[email protected] is a great vendor indeed!
Wickr; seanpaxson
Star 
widespreadchems.com

Package delivered without issues within a couple of days, this is USPS tracking number: 9505515253140260262335, track and see for yourself. 

Products are extremely pure, packaging on point and communication superb. [email protected] are simply outstanding. 

Your number one trustworthy, Tested, reliable and verified vendor.
Warehouses in USA, Europe, Australia and Canada and a Factory in China.
Place your order wherever you are and get it delivered within 3 to 5 days.
High product quality, moderate prices, discrete and professional packaging.
Contact info;
Emails; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com