Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DON'T FALL FOR SEANPAXSON. I KNOW SOME IDOITS WILL STILL ENTER THE TRIP. HE IS FAKE
YOU'RE NEW HERE AND IF I WASN'T NEW HERE AND JUST GOT BURNED I WOULDN'T BE HERE EITHER BUT IF I CAN SAVE A FEW OF YOU FROM FUCKING UP LIKE I DID THEN IT'S WORTH IT. THIS ENTIRE SITE IS AN ILLUSION. IT IS ONE GUY THAT HAS A FEW DIFFERENT "COMPANIES" THAT ARE ALL HIM. EVERY PERSON THAT YOU SEE COMMENTING AND GIVING HIS COMPANIES GOOD REVIEWS ARE JUST HIM WITH ONE OF HIS HUNDREDS OF PROFILES. I'M N OT KIDDING.. THIS IS ONE FUCKING GUYS ELABORATE SCAM. I GOT BURNED  BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO. JUST WALK AWAY FROM HERE. IT'S ALL BULLSHIT. I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BUT A LITTLE REVENGE.. YOU WERE WARNED, JUST REMEMBER THAT.

He is everyone in here, he is Sean paxun he is widespreadchems he is  shaxon123, he is becky19, he is seanmorgan, he is changsung, he is chemsquality. He is some scammer from Camaroon I guess, he got me though.. this is an excellent set up he has here.. Believe me or don't. I'm not trying to sell you anything.. just giving you the heads up that I didn't see right in front of me. look for all these names and the rest of them too except for a few that I haven't connected yet. They all upvote each others posts.. it's bullshit. Why try and find the one good one among his crazy clever scam. I'm going back to the darkweb where I have at least a chance of getting what i'm looking for.. 

seanpaxson
chemsquality
widespreadchems
www.rc-forum.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=778
www.rc-forum.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=793
www.rc-forum.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=926
www.rc-forum.net/User-jimmyfox
[b]www.rc-forum.net/User-gregory[/b]
[b][b]www.rc-forum.net/User-marc-taylor[/b][/b]
[b][b][b]www.rc-forum.net/User-troyjockson[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]www.rc-forum.net/user-821.html[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]www.rc-forum.net/user-850.html[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b]www.rc-forum.net/user-1323.html[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b]www.rc-forum.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=842[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b]seanmorgan, etc[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b]All is one person giving fake feed backs about himself. Just follow up how the feeds backs are being posted and thank me later. BE WARNED, BE WISE, DON'T FALL A VICTIM.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]