Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denico Autry Jersey
The Colts conducted a walk-through Tuesday www.coltsfanshop.com/Denico-Autry-Jersey , but they still a long injury list with several big names on it.The team estimated receiver T.Y. Hilton (ankle) would have remained out of practice had the Colts practiced. It’s not a surprise as Hilton has not practiced much since injuring his ankle.Safety Malik Hooker wore a walking boot on his left foot Tuesday, according to Kevin Bowen of 107.5 The Fan. Hooker injured his foot against the Texans but missed only five snaps.Besides Hooker and Hilton, the Colts list defensive tackle Denico Autry (shoulder), tight end Eric Ebron (hip), safety Clayton Geathers (knee) www.coltsfanshop.com/Nyheim-Hines-Jersey , receiver Ryan Grant (toe), receiver Dontrelle Inman (shoulder, finger), defensive end Tyquan Lewis (knee), safety Michael Mitchell (calf) and defensive end Jabaal Sheard (knee) as sitting out practice. Linebacker Darius Leonard (shoulder www.coltsfanshop.com/Johnny-Unitas-Jersey , ankle) earned a limited designation.Safety J.J. Wilcox (ankle) should return this week after being listed as a full participant Tuesday. The Chiefs earned their bye week, and some of their players needed it more than others.For cornerback Kendall Fuller, any day to heal helps, after the late-season injury which was a blow their defense could scarcely afford.Fuller had surgery on his thumb the day after the Chiefs’ Week 15 loss to the Chargers, but was back to play in the regular-season finale against the Raiders after missing just one week.“I was close [in Seattle in Week 16] www.coltsfanshop.com/Jacoby-Brissett-Jersey , but I just kind of going out there and I was kind of testing it out against the bag,” Fuller said, via Lynn Worthy of the . “Each time I hit it, I was just more and more painful. I think I was only a couple days out of surgery at that point.“It’s been getting better week-in and week-out. At this point, It’s just one of those things where we know it’s going to hurt www.coltsfanshop.com/Reggie-Wayne-Jersey , but just try to protect it the best we can and go out there and get the adrenaline going and just hope you don’t feel it too much.”Fuller went through a full practice Tuesday, while safety Eric Berry was limited with his persistent heel problem. Berry’s uncertain status from week to week makes Fuller’s presence imperative, at the time of year when teams can’t rely on offenses alone, no matter how good they are.