Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you the user understand what I will do to find this guy and I will share before w
You knew once you clicked that link you were done. 

I spent hours creating something that would break through your 7 proxies? And I got you. Your gonna get a knock on your door so be warned! 

97 pages and a 32, GB stick with every Scam you pulled. Your computer was cloned also because you couldn't help opening those emails for 40 Oxy!!

Your mixing dreams up with reality. IL leave this here so you can push it down. You hardly own a loaf of bread you scummy fucker. Dead! Now log into all your fake accounts and push this down isn't that right.

Hi can I just in the friendly way possible warn you to not buy anything from scam vendors on here.

I have been warning people everyday and have managed to get some stolen money reclaimed 

The name Sean Paxon has created 100s of user profiles and the forum is no longer moderateed. Please if you need a vendor 

Contact Joe at getchems who are doubling all orders due to closing down after the loss of his brother. I have also created a verified and legit vendor list that I done so in preventing folk from being scammed again.

Whatever you do run from this page. Only yesterday a man who is disabled and in severe pain was left once they got his money. There is nothing but scum on here

pastebin.com/HaLecPf7. You will find the email there. There's also chemcloud.nl , realchems.com 

changshung - Sean Paxon fake Asian seller account

seanmorgan364 Sean paxon member who only posts to say Paxon paxon

mickycohen Sean again user account

-andrew_jones - Sean again , a user account

seyawhyte - Sean again , user account

bryanbbradf - Sean again and many more.

Delete this forum and never come back. Go to chemcloud, chem pirate whatever but this dude is almost everyone on this site.

changshungchems.com a replica of Sean. Even look at how it's layed out and serious buyers only!

universal-rcvendors.com Sean using scammed money to make websites
Please I keep posting this for anyone to see. Sean is not even called Sean and 90% of this who site is his, check the users , made them all

changshungchems.com is Sean also

photos.app.goo.gl/9Qas4shYRKdokRKq6

Identical..

Let's look at widespreadchem.com look opened same day and same closing day. Free trial and he would not even be honest with that. 

Chang a Chinese vendor (Sean again)pushing posts down along with Seans account as soon as his name get brought up.

Look when both sites are expired. Free trial and Sean made more than 2 because Sean is a thieving greedy boy.

He only wants money and if you die he could not care.  I have 3 kids and if you want to see my passport ,letters anything. Ask Sean to?? He's a scammer and a murderer who will go to court. He is every positive commemt about himself!! Don't buy on here go find a safe shop!

Seans mew bitcoin address but I have them all and locations for people who were Scam!er
Lots more to come. The final bit will be a week or 3 but everyone online can watch
Plz loook lol Eve how Sean and Chang always post same time? Basic website data j look

Threads: 22
Warning Level: 0%
#113 minutes ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by johnnyc636.)

Chang a Chinese vendor pushing posts down along with Sean

Look when both sites are expired. Free trial and Sean made more than 2 because Sean is a thieving greedy boy.
Let's look at widespreadchem.com

Photo added
Lots more to come. The final bit will be a week or 3 but everyone online can watch
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.
changshungchems.com

2 websites one he "owned and the other he sang his praises" Not to mention both posted within seconds every single day. Definitely more sites with both up next month? I've told him he was simple and now he think deleting all the posts will leave nothing

Wrong!

photos.app.goo.gl/pdB9FC24avhYY3Sc6

Wilson Jones - bait account , reviewer wrote even though the site was open a day

03-29-2020, 08:25 PM

(03-29-2020, 12:54 AM)wilsonjones Wrote:I have ordered from these vendors several times through their website; universal-rcvendors.com. And each time, the always deliver on time. They have a wide variety of products with high purity and good packaging. They are domestic but also ship internally, they have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. 

A great customer service and a well organized communicating system that operates 24/7.
Orders worth over $1000 are usually accompanied by three different samples of your choice weighing a gram each.

Visit their website; universal-rcvendors.com and find out more about their services.

Wilson Jones, Florida, USA.

I’ve received many orders from universal-rcvendors.com  and each time has been a pleasure to deal with them.
Orders have been received in mega quick time, the average being approx 5-8 days. The goods are always of high quality and their prices are the best around.

Delivery: 9/10
Products: 9/10
Reliability: 9/10
Eti: 8
Alpra: 9
Fent Hcl: 9.5
Apvp: 9
2fdck: 9.5
4fadb: 9.8
Eutylone: 9.5

Tim, Australia.

juanjresparza

andrew_jones

kaylahoward wrote: Decided to not care about others scam rumors, just made an order and rely on my personal experiences and until several successful orders I still believe they are legit as they don't have any interest to discredit their own reputation.  

This forum is the best evidence to not believe what others tell and to just count on yourself.
many fake and scammer vendors like chempirates.com, chemcloud.nl, realchem.com amd smear real vendors to attract buyers to their website and hence scam the buyers. Beware and be warned...

order directly from Sean Paxson and get the best experience. She ordered? I have all the files and pics and text,times.. so package got to Australia in 32 mins

How many people is Sean paxon pretending to be over the last year?

Anyone knows he posted no less than 10+ everyday covering up the forum.

Search his name, all posts within the last year and there's nothing. 

Ask him did he ever let someone die just for a sale

Now who's this?

seanpaxson profile and deletes his posts and profile but always has another ready but anyone that does be on here knows he posted everyday the few months on both forums. Search all posts within the last year? There gone
(Senior Member)

Registration Date: 09-26-2019
Date of Birth: Hidden 
Local Time: 03-30-2020 at 05:22 AM
seanpaxson's Forum InfoJoined:09-26-2019Last Visit:Yesterday, 01:19 PMTotal Posts:676 (3.64 posts per day | 12.05 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)Total Threads:7 (0.04 threads per day | 0.3 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)Time Spent Online:1 Day, 20 Hours, 53 MinutesMembers Referred:0Reputation:12 [Details] [Rate]
Sean again and everytime he checks this first then the Paxon one

Chang joins the same day and everyday both go offline minutes apart
changshung's Forum InfoJoined:09-26-2019Last Visit:Yesterday, 01:15 AMTotal Posts:518 (2.79 posts per day | 9.24 percent of total posts)
(aaass Threads:6 (0.03 threads per day | 0.25 percent of total threads)

Scam a few people have backup accounts ready and he does posting to shove the posts of people saying he scammed them.

This isn't an RC forum, it's the Sean Paxon Chang scam board. Luckily I have every post and thread all logged and it's obvious this lad lives to scam. He has been 19 different accounts and Chang posts his menu then he signs out and posts Chang's. Not once did he think that he would be monitored.

The other RC forum gave up all his duplicate accounts , private messages and his site has been spoof logged the minute it popped up. Then I get emails from Gmail accounts and I say surely he's not that stupid. Guess what? Same ip ip address, but what nails him is the same IMEI code used so concrete proof that this lad is the single reason why nobody can trust anyone. Next if I don't get a reply I have messages from his device that he definitely won't want police to see.
I have spent almost a year putting together enough to land him in jail for 15 year.

Testimonials from strangers, messages he sent and all the while thinking a VPN or tor could hide him.

Sean is going to prison but more and more people have flooded in.

Date/Time2020-04-05 12:04:19IP Address129.0.77.148

Country 

Cameroon, Yaoundé Browser: Chrome (65.0.3319.0)
Operating SystemWindows 10 x64User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3319.0 Safari/537.36Referring URLno referrerHost 

Namehost-129.0.77.148.mtn.cmISPMTN-NS-CAMEROON

Checking IP Address

IP Address: 129.0.77.148 + page 2 for sender

Geolocation: CM (Cameroon), xxxxx soon :) - Google Maps Location

Reverse DNS Lookup

host-129.0.77.148.mtn.cm

2nd Level Domain: host-129.0.77.148.mtn.cm

Top Level Domain: CM (Cameroon)

IP Address Check

NetRange: 129.0.0.0 - 129.0.255.255
CIDR: 129.0.0.0/16
NetName: AFRINIC-ERX-129-0-0-0
NetHandle: NET-129-0-0-0-1
Parent: NET129 (NET-129-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Transferred to AfriNIC
OriginAS:
Organization: African Network Information Center (AFRINIC)
RegDate: 2010-11-19
Updated: 2010-11-19
Comment: This IP address range is under AFRINIC responsibility.
Comment: Please see www.afrinic.net/ for further details,
Comment: or check the WHOIS server located at whois.afrinic.net.
Ref: rdap.arin.net/registry/ip/129.0.0.0

ResourceLink: afrinic.net/en/services/whois-query
ResourceLink: whois.afrinic.net

OrgName: African Network Information Center
OrgId: AFRINIC
Address: Level 11ABC
Address: Raffles Tower
Address: Lot 19, Cybercity
City: Ebene
StateProv:
PostalCode:
RegDate: 2004-05-17
Updated: 2015-05-04
Comment: AfriNIC - www.afrinic.net
Comment: The African & Indian Ocean Internet Registry
Ref: rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/AFRINIC

ReferralServer: whois://whois.afrinic.net

OrgAbuseHandle: GENER11-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Generic POC
OrgAbusePhone: +230 4666616
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]
OrgAbuseRef: rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/GENER11-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: GENER11-ARIN
OrgTechName: Generic POC
OrgTechPhone: +230 4666616
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]
OrgTechRef: rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/GENER11-ARIN

Found a referral to whois.afrinic.net.

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered so I can suprise 
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '129.0.64.0 - 129.0.127.255'

% No abuse contact registered for 129.0.64.0 - 129.0.127.255

inetnum: 129.0.64.0 - 129.0.127.255
netname: PUBLIC_SUBNET_DOUALA_II
descr: PUBLIC_SUBNET_DOUALA_II
admin-c: FNN1
admin-c: AFJK1-AFRINIC
admin-c: MTNC1-AFRINIC
tech-c: FNN1
tech-c: AFJK1-AFRINIC
tech-c: MTNC1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: GNC-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 129.0.0.0 - 129.0.255.255

person: ALINE FLORE JOUNEWE KOUMESSI
address: MTN Cameroon / MTN NS
address: RUE DES ECOLES AKWA
address: P.o BOX 15574
address: DOUALA - CAMEROON
address: Douala 15574
address: Cameroon
phone: tel:+237-77551072
fax-no: tel:+237-79004040
org: ORG-GNC2-AFRINIC
nic-hdl: AFJK1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT

person: Fabien Ndiomo
address: 360, Rue Drouot
address: Douala
phone: tel:+237-6-77-55-04-62
fax-no: tel:+237-6-79-00-40-40
nic-hdl: FNN1
mnt-by: GENERATED-A3KKFDRQEYF3R6CKDIOGA5CQOEYMY6OA-MNT

person: M T N Cameroon
phone: tel:+237-77551618
nic-hdl: MTNC1-AFRINIC

Domain Lookup

Domain Name from Reverse DNS Check: host-129.0.77.148.mtn.cm

Top Level Domain: CM (Cameroon

(04-05-2020, 03:16 PM)johnnyc636 Wrote: You knew once you clicked that link you were done. 

) THIS IS YOUR SO CALLED SEAN) who I'm advised not to reveal his real name yet incase a minor) your ISP have arranged a time to talk to each other Monday. You another Cameroon and a Nigerian all to be trialled here in Ireland. The evidence against you and your scam family who are red warnings All over DNS server companies.

That's all Im saying on that. I warned you to stop even after Scamming me. Your service provider is a mean fella who is sending me free phone cards for to read your posts. 
[quote pid='12516' dateline='1586099804']

I spent hours creating something that would break through your 7 proxies? And I got you. Your gonna get a knock on your door so be warned! 

97 pages and a 32, GB stick with every Scam you pulled. Your computer was cloned also because you couldn't help opening those emails for 40 Oxy!!

Your mixing dreams up with reality. IL leave this here so you can push it down. You hardly own a loaf of bread you scummy fucker. Dead! Now log into all your fake accounts and push this down isn't that right.

Hi can I just in the friendly way possible warn you to not buy anything from scam vendors on here.

I have been warning people everyday and have managed to get some stolen money reclaimed 

The name Sean Paxon has created 100s of user profiles and the forum is no longer moderateed. Please if you need a vendor 

Contact Joe at getchems who are doubling all orders due to closing down after the loss of his brother. I have also created a verified and legit vendor list that I done so in preventing folk from being scammed again.

Whatever you do run from this page. Only yesterday a man who is disabled and in severe pain was left once they got his money. There is nothing but scum on here

pastebin.com/HaLecPf7. You will find the email there. There's also chemcloud.nl , realchems.com 

changshung - Sean Paxon fake Asian seller account

seanmorgan364 Sean paxon member who only posts to say Paxon paxon

mickycohen Sean again user account

-andrew_jones - Sean again , a user account

seyawhyte - Sean again , user account

bryanbbradf - Sean again and many more.

Delete this forum and never come back. Go to chemcloud, chem pirate whatever but this dude is almost everyone on this site.

changshungchems.com a replica of Sean. Even look at how it's layed out and serious buyers only!

universal-rcvendors.com Sean using scammed money to make websites
Please I keep posting this for anyone to see. Sean is not even called Sean and 90% of this who site is his, check the users , made them all

changshungchems.com is Sean also

Identical..

Let's look at widespreadchem.com look opened same day and same closing day. Free trial and he would not even be honest with that. 

Chang a Chinese vendor (Sean again)pushing posts down along with Seans account as soon as his name get brought up.

He only wants money and if you die he could not care.  I have 3 kids and if you want to see my passport ,letters anything. Ask Sean to?? He's a scammer and a murderer who will go to court. He is every positive commemt about himself!! Don't buy on here go find a safe shop!

Seans mew bitcoin address but I have them all and locations for people who were Scam!er
Plz loook lol Eve how Sean and Chang always post same time? Basic website data j look

Threads: 22
Warning Level: 0%
#113 minutes ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by johnnyc636.)

Chang a Chinese vendor pushing posts down along with Sean

Let's look at widespreadchem.com

Photo added
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.
changshungchems.com

2 websites one he "owned and the other he sang his praises" Not to mention both posted within seconds every single day. Definitely more sites with both up next month? I've told him he was simple and now he think deleting all the posts will leave nothing

Wrong!

photos.app.goo.gl/pdB9FC24avhYY3Sc6

Wilson Jones - bait account , reviewer wrote even though the site was open a day

03-29-2020, 08:25 PM

(03-29-2020, 12:54 AM)wilsonjones Wrote:I have ordered from these vendors several times through their website; universal-rcvendors.com. And each time, the always deliver on time. They have a wide variety of products with high purity and good packaging. They are domestic but also ship internally, they have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. 

A great customer service and a well organized communicating system that operates 24/7.
Orders worth over $1000 are usually accompanied by three different samples of your choice weighing a gram each.

Visit their website; universal-rcvendors.com and find out more about their services.

Wilson Jones, Florida, USA.

I’ve received many orders from universal-rcvendors.com  and each time has been a pleasure to deal with them.
Orders have been received in mega quick time, the average being approx 5-8 days. The goods are always of high quality and their prices are the best around.

Delivery: 9/10
Products: 9/10
Reliability: 9/10
Eti: 8
Alpra: 9
Fent Hcl: 9.5
Apvp: 9
2fdck: 9.5
4fadb: 9.8
Eutylone: 9.5

Tim, Australia.

juanjresparza

andrew_jones

kaylahoward wrote: Decided to not care about others scam rumors, just made an order and rely on my personal experiences and until several successful orders I still believe they are legit as they don't have any interest to discredit their own reputation.  

This forum is the best evidence to not believe what others tell and to just count on yourself.
many fake and scammer vendors like chempirates.com, chemcloud.nl, realchem.com amd smear real vendors to attract buyers to their website and hence scam the buyers. Beware and be warned...

order directly from Sean Paxson and get the best experience. She ordered? I have all the files and pics and text,times.. so package got to Australia in 32 mins

How many people is Sean paxon pretending to be over the last year?

Anyone knows he posted no less than 10+ everyday covering up the forum.

Search his name, all posts within the last year and there's nothing. 

Ask him did he ever let someone die just for a sale

Now who's this?

seanpaxson profile and deletes his posts and profile but always has another ready but anyone that does be on here knows he posted everyday the few months on both forums. Search all posts within the last year? There gone
(Senior Member)

Registration Date: 09-26-2019
Date of Birth: Hidden 
Local Time: 03-30-2020 at 05:22 AM
seanpaxson's Forum InfoJoined:09-26-2019Last Visit:Yesterday, 01:19 PMTotal Posts:676 (3.64 posts per day | 12.05 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)Total Threads:7 (0.04 threads per day | 0.3 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)Time Spent Online:1 Day, 20 Hours, 53 MinutesMembers Referred:0Reputation:12 [Details] [Rate]
Sean again and everytime he checks this first then the Paxon one

Chang joins the same day and everyday both go offline minutes apart
changshung's Forum InfoJoined:09-26-2019Last Visit:Yesterday, 01:15 AMTotal Posts:518 (2.79 posts per day | 9.24 percent of total posts)
(aaass Threads:6 (0.03 threads per day | 0.25 percent of total threads)

Scam a few people have backup accounts ready and he does posting to shove the posts of people saying he scammed them.

This isn't an RC forum, it's the Sean Paxon Chang scam board. Luckily I have every post and thread all logged and it's obvious this lad lives to scam. He has been 19 different accounts and Chang posts his menu then he signs out and posts Chang's. Not once did he think that he would be monitored.

The other RC forum gave up all his duplicate accounts , private messages and his site has been spoof logged the minute it popped up. Then I get emails from Gmail accounts and I say surely he's not that stupid. Guess what? Same ip ip address, but what nails him is the same IMEI code used so concrete proof that this lad is the single reason why nobody can trust anyone. Next if I don't get a reply I have messages from his device that he definitely won't want police to see.
I have spent almost a year putting together enough to land him in jail for 15 year.

Testimonials from strangers, messages he sent and all the while thinking a VPN or tor could hide him.

Sean is going to prison but more and more people have flooded in.

Date/Time2020-04-05 12:04:19IP Address129.0.77.148

Country 

Cameroon, Yaoundé Browser: Chrome (65.0.3319.0)
Operating SystemWindows 10 x64User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3319.0 Safari/537.36Referring URLno referrerHost 

Namehost-129.0.77.148.mtn.cmISPMTN-NS-CAMEROON

Checking IP Address

IP Address: 129.0.77.148 + page 2 for sender

Geolocation: CM (Cameroon), xxxxx soon :) - Google Maps Location

Reverse DNS Lookup

host-129.0.77.148.mtn.cm

Top Level Domain: CM (Cameroon)

IP Address Check

NetRange: 129.0.0.0 - 129.0.255.255
CIDR: 129.0.0.0/16
NetName: AFRINIC-ERX-129-0-0-0
NetHandle: NET-129-0-0-0-1
Parent: NET129 (NET-129-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Transferred to AfriNIC
OriginAS:
Organization: African Network Information Center (AFRINIC)
RegDate: 2010-11-19
Updated: 2010-11-19
Comment: This IP address range is under AFRINIC responsibility.
Comment: Please see www.afrinic.net/ for further details,
Comment: or check the WHOIS server located at whois.afrinic.net.
Ref: rdap.arin.net/registry/ip/129.0.0.0

ResourceLink: whois.afrinic.net

OrgName: African Network Information Center
OrgId: AFRINIC
Address: Level 11ABC
Address: Raffles Tower
Address: Lot 19, Cybercity
City: Ebene
StateProv:
PostalCode:
RegDate: 2004-05-17
Updated: 2015-05-04
Comment: AfriNIC - www.afrinic.net
Comment: The African & Indian Ocean Internet Registry
Ref: rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/AFRINIC

ReferralServer: whois://whois.afrinic.net

OrgAbuseHandle: GENER11-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Generic POC
OrgAbusePhone: +230 4666616
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]
OrgAbuseRef: rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/GENER11-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: GENER11-ARIN
OrgTechName: Generic POC
OrgTechPhone: +230 4666616
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]
OrgTechRef: rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/GENER11-ARIN

Found a referral to whois.afrinic.net.

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered so I can suprise 
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '129.0.64.0 - 129.0.127.255'

% No abuse contact registered for 129.0.64.0 - 129.0.127.255

inetnum: 129.0.64.0 - 129.0.127.255
netname: PUBLIC_SUBNET_DOUALA_II
descr: PUBLIC_SUBNET_DOUALA_II
admin-c: FNN1
admin-c: AFJK1-AFRINIC
admin-c: MTNC1-AFRINIC
tech-c: FNN1
tech-c: AFJK1-AFRINIC
tech-c: MTNC1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: GNC-MNT
parent: 129.0.0.0 - 129.0.255.255

person: ALINE FLORE JOUNEWE KOUMESSI
phone: tel:+237-77551072
nic-hdl: AFJK1-AFRINIC

person: Fabien Ndiomo
address: 360, Rue Drouot
phone: tel:+237-6-77-55-04-62
fax-no: tel:+237-6-79-00-40-40
nic-hdl: FNN1
mnt-by: GENERATED-A3KKFDRQEYF3R6CKDIOGA5CQOEYMY6OA-MNT

person: M T N Cameroon
phone: tel:+237-77551618
nic-hdl: MTNC1-AFRINIC

Domain Lookup

Domain Name from Reverse DNS Check: host-129.0.77.148.mtn.cm

Top Level Domain: CM (Cameroon
[/quote]

Go to Joe pastebin.com/ezehxA0v he will take good care of you
You have single handly fucked your whole towns internet. 
IP, dms hosts all going onto the database tomorrow and I supposed to get a picture 

Or?

You can 
Post ome

Stop treating this like a child battle game. Your life is in jeopardy do you not care?

13 duplicate posts already like I said 

Family scam buismess

Go to Joe pastebin.com/ezehxA0v he will take good care of you
Omg what is this?

I was looking for something to help my pain and seen this. You would make a great detective!
All them Nigerians and Cameroons are all scammers.

Paxon I will remember the name son and good for you. The internet provider will get him with a click of a button.
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte
Swiss roll I got lots of emails. I lost you're email. Who is giving you trouble kid? 

Just do your thing call me swiss on my dad's phone Please I can't get intonmynaccount
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte