Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Domestic and International deliveries available. USA,Canada, Europe and Australia.
Meiyeng pharmaceutical co; Ltd offers  a Wide Range of Pharmaceuticals  and Research chemicals products you can find world wide. We're new here and want to establish a wide spread varieties of goods and services.   Customers satisfaction and safety are our main priorities . Check out our products below and contact us for any inquiries ;

oxy, Diludid, Adderall, methadone, Xanax , perks  , Apvp, Mdma, Mdvp, Amphetamine, ketamine, Bmdp, Hexen, Eutylone, NDH, HEP, Nep, EBk, 3MEO-PCP, SGTS, Alprazolam, GHB, Dexahentamine2.5mg, Etizolam, Methylone, Dibutylone, 5f-adb, mdmb, 4fadb , 4CDC,  MDPHP201, U-48800, 2FDCK,  3f-pm, 5meo, 5f-mdmb2201,  Diclazepam, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA, LSD,  Carf, 3mmc, 4mmc, Crystal meths , Cocaine. 

-for sale in ( USA, For most of the banned products ) Europe,  China.  Australia & Canada with reliable fast and secured services as well as tracking.  
Min Order Quantity is 5g to build trust and for long term business relationships

Our Services:
-Top quality products.
-Guaranteed discrete & secured delivery worldwide
-Good wholesale prices.
-Free handbook for all orders.
-Secured, easy & fast payments. Bitcoins ONLY!
-Others: MG, WU, Bank Transfer
-100% refund and reship policies.
-24/7 awesome client service.  

CONTACTS;
Email; [email protected]
WICKR; meiyengpharma
Meiyeng pharmaceutical co; Ltd offers  a Wide Range of Pharmaceuticals  and Research chemicals products you can find world wide. We're new here and want to establish a  long term business relationship by offering a wide spread varieties of goods and services.   Customers satisfaction and safety are our main priorities . Check out our products below and contact us for any inquiries ;

oxy, Diludid, Adderall, methadone, Xanax , perks  , Apvp, Mdma, Mdvp, Amphetamine, ketamine, Bmdp, Hexen, Eutylone, NDH, HEP, Nep, EBk, 3MEO-PCP, SGTS, Alprazolam, GHB, Dexahentamine2.5mg, Etizolam, Methylone, Dibutylone, 5f-adb, mdmb, 4fadb , 4CDC,  MDPHP201, U-48800, 2FDCK,  3f-pm, 5meo, 5f-mdmb2201,  Diclazepam, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA, LSD,  Carf, 3mmc, 4mmc, Crystal meths , Cocaine. 

-for sale in ( USA, For most of the banned products ) Europe,  Australia & Canada with reliable fast and secured services as well as tracking.  
Min Order Quantity is 5g to build trust and for long term business relationships

Our Services:
-Top quality products.
-Guaranteed discrete & secured delivery worldwide
-Good wholesale prices.
-Free handbook for all orders.
-Secured, easy & fast payments. Bitcoins ONLY!
-Others: MG, WU, Bank Transfer
-100% refund and reship policies.
-24/7 awesome client service.  

CONTACTS;
Email; [email protected]/ [email protected]
WICKR; meiyengpharma
WOW, After being on the forum for a while observing various vendors, i decided to try this new vendor i saw and behold , he actually send my package with extra products to sample out .

4fadb

Etizolam

Eutylone

5cladba.

He told me they also have some new produtcs that are also strong and he send 3g each for me an my friends to try out.

adbb

4fambd

5fembd

we tested all of them and the quality was outstanding. I'll stick with him for the time being while thinking on trying other vendors as well. (Email; [email protected] or WICKR; meiyengpharma)

wickr communication services , accurate .
I have ordered from these vendor  several times through their email; [email protected] And each time, the always deliver on time. They have a wide variety of products with high purity and good packaging. They are domestic but also ship international, they have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. 

A great customer service and a well organized communicating system that operates 24/7.
Orders worth over 500g are usually accompanied by three different free samples of your choice weighing a gram each a free hand book. My order today was as good as fuck as my friends and I are high as fuck  right now in the Club house 
Super fast and quality delivery from This New Vendor ([email protected]) through FedEx. Package takes 10days to get to USA from china. Quality is always good and they have very good customer service and a fine refund/reship policy. They are chinese vendors  but have warehouses in USA, Denmark, and setting up another one in Melbourne Australia .
They are new and are out to prove their superiority  world wide.  They've never been any error in Trying....stay wise

wickr :meiyengpharma
email: [email protected]