Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
FAST/100% DELIVERY TO UK, Austria, HUNGARY, POLAND & FRANCE: [email protected]
Thumbs Up 
Our warehouse in Germany is now stocked with products/Chems. We have registered many successful deliveries to many European countries with 3 to 5 business days delivery. Packaging is discrete, vacuum sealed and stealth decoy, weight always on point or slidely above ordered weight. Communication is consistent. Prices are super good and reship/refund policies are 100% assured. 
Contact [email protected] for more info.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Factory in China, Labs & warehouses in USA, Europe, Canada & Australia.
Email; [email protected] for productlist and more info.
We are currently the number 1 RC Vendors globally.
Thumbs Up 
[email protected]

10/10 always been good to me

really valid honestly the only vendor I trust right now.

Fent Hcl & Apvp as well as the best quality of both.

NEP extremely well and of very good quality.

Hexen never try better

Etizolam powder great

Btc. 50% less [Image: smile.png]

I'm impressed by the quality of their products I strongly recommend you order from them ([email protected],  Wickr; lipengzi)
Thumbs Up 
100% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%

pure pure pure pure pure
trust trust trust trust trust 
CHANGSHUNG-CHEMS.COM 5/5

changshung-chems.com nobody ships as fast delivers as consistent and always has quality products
2FDCK 3FPM 5MEO-PCP, 3MEO-PCP, Ketamine, MDMA, Meth Crystals, clonazolam and etizolam. They are great quality and they are always in touch on the site very good prices & fast and reliable/secured payment by Bitcoin. Overall great experience! Very friendly, helpful and fast customer support. Never saw a better support, at an online RC shop.
Strongly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thumbs Up 
I am happy with products/chems and the deal we got from universal-chemsvendor.com. We wanted some stimulants and benzos to satisfy our local market/customers that just wanted what they were used to, and universal-chemsvendor.com recommended cathinones and other good products as Apvp, Fent Hcl, Meths, Mdpv and amphetamine, and these products ticked all the boxes.  Speaking with their customer service team helped us get exactly what our customers wanted. 

The only reason not to give 5 stars is the fact that they (universal-chemsvendor.com) only accepts one form of payment (Bitcoin), rather than multiple means of payment from our former supplier. 
Thumbs Up 
Incredible my another order arrived in 12 days from China, I am in Iraq and always fear of custom officers but changshung-chems.com tell me he will arrange parcel very well. They have very good way to arrange parcel and they have good items too. (Apvp, ketamine, 2fdck and mdma) great communication quality and prices.

Very good and trust vendor THANK U Changshung.
Thumbs Up 
(10-03-2020, 09:15 AM)chemsquality Wrote: Our warehouse in Germany is now stocked with products/Chems. We have registered many successful deliveries to many European countries with 3 to 5 business days delivery. Packaging is discrete, vacuum sealed and stealth decoy, weight always on point or slidely above ordered weight. Communication is consistent. Prices are super good and reship/refund policies are 100% assured. 
Contact [email protected] for more info.

https://www.widespreadchems.com/

A very good, trustworthy and verified RC vendor I have cooperated with.
I've been ordering from them regularly, during one of my orders, there was a problem, weight was below the ordered quantity, I complained and they did add up the missing quantity in my next order. They have 100% reship and refund policies.
They have patient for every questions I ask, especially concerning the dose problem and the dissolve problem, etc.
They never charge me in advance, under this present situation, they are on vacation and will resume services on October 11th 2020. We can't wait to place our order once they resume shipping. My friends and other guys around my area and town are crafting for their products.

I want to do business with them till death. [Image: heart.png]

Their contact way:
Wickr; widespreadchems
Website; aaass
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Thumbs Up 
widespreadchems.com are simply the best and do deliver very fast. They have quality products and guarantee reshipping should they be at fault. They have warehouses all over globe and ship your package/order according to your location. 

Feel free to click on their website and find out more about their services. 
Thumbs Up 
I m ordering from changshung-chems.com nearly one year and always positive. Two times pack didn't t come but they reship my orders with bonus and give me track nmb. For me, they are the top one now on the market since Empire went down. 
Great team indeed! 
Thanks CHANGSHUNG-CHEMS.COM
Star 
Hello I just come back here after couple months,

All time when I was absent on forums I was still ordering from widespreadchems.com
Last week I test an old product from them name Maf VIP and I'm impressed.
the best Maf on the world, they really win all other vendors and are outstanding. 
100% recommendation Heart 
widespreadchems.com
Star 
 have been away for a month due to work and businesses. I ordered somewhere around late August and my package of about 3kg with 4 different products arrived last week, I didn't have time to open, check and test ordered package over the weekend due to an old college reunion. I opened the package yesterday and behold, everything was perfect as always and they (universal-chemsvendor.com) [email protected] had offered extra free samples of some their analogue chems for my customers to test. 
Attached is proof of delivery. 
universal-chemsvendor.com are uniquely the best. Visit their website to find out more and order. I strongly recommend their services and products.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)