Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go back as many pages and just to see how long he has been doing this!
Wink 
I have reached out to any authorities and his internet service provider could be charged with a loan scams to happen underneath this it's because I wrote him a letter and all the details and an email with all of the messages pictures everything I said press for charges this will happen I promise that he has this isn't 

it takes a black heart to do so over and over again. It is a outrageous to be allowing.

Ask him to share one thing with his name on it!! 

Ask him to show you a real customer. Ask him to show you a letterhead with his name on it anything that proves that a team because there is no Sean the never has been he picked the name of the American or English but this guy this guy is just just just your typical like phone scammer

This would be an account that would had many interests to different posts and threads rather than posing about Sean Sean Sean and all these accounts there are so many that every single account the you see, were all created to do this and so much created over 4 years ago how much money has he stolen.

Accounts made 2-5 minutes apart. I am not doing this for sport afar cure for boredom I'm doing this because he has destroyed all of the forums places we all enjoy it no more information
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte
HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES) has added another fake account to add with that of johnnyc636. Now there is also an account with username as; Procrastinator85 joined forum on 04-07-2020, hahahaha these are all scammers accounts, be careful. 

HAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER NEW ACCOUNT WITH USERNAME; Dubsdavinci, BE CAREFUL WITH THESE INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS.

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES) HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW TARGETING SWISS CLIENTS TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIMS. AVOID THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCAMMERS.

johnnyc636 is the freelancer hire to promote these scam sites above. BEWARE and Be Warned. THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.

SCAMMERS WILL LIST WEBSITES AND CONTACTS DETAILS THEY WANT YOU TO CONTACT AND FALL PREY FOR THEIR SCAMS, AVOID THE ABOVE LIST AND SAVE YOUR MONEY. 

FOR SECURED, FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERIES WITH A TRACKING NUMBER BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY, CONTACT SEAN PAXSON.

Buy quality/pure RC from Sean Paxson, I am a legit vendor who is discredited by mother fuckers, but will always be around to serve real needy clients. Disregard this biased posts and contact for your queries...

NB: Real and sincere guys don't discredit other vendors and direct clients to particular websites or vendors, only SCAMMERS do that. They discredit some vendors and direct you where to go and shop so that they can scam you.

Be careful and wise. Shop with Sean Paxson and get your orders secured and safely delivered with tracking numbers available. We have warehouses in USA, China and Europe.

Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS.