Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Honest & Reliable RC Vendor...
I’ve been a customer of Sean Paxson (wickr; seanpaxson) for several months now. This is my 3rd review. I feel after receiving 7 successful orders I’m well placed to leave a fair, comprehensive review.

Communication: They are very efficient and most emails are responded to within a couple of hours, if not that same day. Most emails are responded to in real time.

Packaging: Very good. Products are vacuum packed, foil wrapped, bubble wrapped then secured in a discreet compact box.

Products: Consistently excellent. Over the past 7 orders each and every product has been of a high quality. Pure, potent and quite possibly the best I’ve tried. 3meo-pcp & 5meo-dmt are truly great.

Delivery: Rapid! Average delivery time 5-10 days from placing the order. Once the order is dispatched tracking info is sent.

Overall: [email protected] are my go-to RC vendor. They’re reliable, great value and the products are truly great. I highly recommend them. Seriously, you have to try the 3meo-pcp & 5meo-dmt
(01-30-2020, 09:35 AM)francoise_cadet Wrote: I’ve been a customer of Sean Paxson (wickr; seanpaxson) for several months now. This is my 3rd review. I feel after receiving 7 successful orders I’m well placed to leave a fair, comprehensive review.

Communication: They are very efficient and most emails are responded to within a couple of hours, if not that same day. Most emails are responded to in real time.

Packaging: Very good. Products are vacuum packed, foil wrapped, bubble wrapped then secured in a discreet compact box.

Products: Consistently excellent. Over the past 7 orders each and every product has been of a high quality. Pure, potent and quite possibly the best I’ve tried. 3meo-pcp & 5meo-dmt are truly great.

Delivery: Rapid! Average delivery time 5-10 days from placing the order. Once the order is dispatched tracking info is sent.

Overall: [email protected] are my go-to RC vendor. They’re reliable, great value and the products are truly great. I highly recommend them. Seriously, you have to try the 3meo-pcp & 5meo-dmt

I ordered from them, and their products and services are really worth it. Sean Paxson is best at what he does.
After several years of chemical researching this is my first ever review. Over the course of 7 or 8 years I’ve tried various vendors, some good, some bad, some truly awful.

I decided to give Sean Paxson a run following rave reviews, with the exception of the odd blip. I don’t know. Perhaps competitors like to tarnish for their own gain?!

Anyway, I’ve since received 6 orders from Sean Paxson ([email protected], wickr; seanpaxson), all arrived in good time, well packaged and yep, the products were excellent.

Etiz: cloudy, immediate stress relief.
Clon: more potent. highly enjoyable.
HEXEN: personal fav, oh yes.
3meo-pcp: joint fav. Euphoric cloud NINE.

Thank you seanpaxson
Very efficient reliable source. Discreet orders received within 5-7 business days of order. Products very good quality.

I’ve used Sean Paxson ([email protected], wickr; seanpaxson) 8 times now. 5/5 each time.
If somebody looking for best true vendor just try Chempirate.com the best quality and the lowest prices with great fast secure delivery
I m coustomer CP from nearly one year and they never disappointed Me 100% satisfaction
Strongly recommended Chempirate.com Smile
Please Contact ONLY through Wickr; changshung
Our email address is currently having signing issues.

Hello Friends, our protonmail email address ([email protected]) is currently inaccessible Cry ,
But our wickr (changshung) is available.

You all can contact us through our wickr handle (changshung) for now, while we sort out issues about our email address with protonmail services.

It is holidays here, and shipping is not possible at the moment, but keep placing your orders as we will resume shipping on the 3rd of February. Please friends, we will be shipping out and providing tracking number according to who order first, so you will exercise patience and we are sure to serve all orders before Friday.

wickr; changshung

Regards,

Changshung
Super Trusted and Verified Research Chemical Chinese Vendor.
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; changshung
Website; changshungchems.com
Please Contact ONLY through Wickr; changshung
Our email address is currently having signing issues.

Hello Friends, our protonmail email address ([email protected]) is currently inaccessible Cry ,
But our wickr (changshung) is available.

You all can contact us through our wickr handle (changshung) for now, while we sort out issues about our email address with protonmail services.

Holidays have been extended here in China due to the "CORONA VIRUS" crisis, and shipping is not possible at the moment, but keep placing your orders as we will resume shipping immediately the Chinese govt announce free movement and resumption of business and services. Please friends, we will be shipping out and providing tracking number according to who order first, so you will exercise patience and we assure you to serve all orders. We equally apologise for the inconvenience.

wickr; changshung

Regards,

Changshung
Super Trusted and Verified Research Chemical Chinese Vendor.
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; changshung
Website; changshungchems.com
We are a professional manufacturer of Research Chemicals Powder in USA/China.
We have many years of production and sales experience, 
we have our own factory and labs, we have many best products with high quantity and competitive price such as 4fadb, 5fmdmb2201, 5fadb, 3meopcp, 4cdc, eutylone, Meth Crystal hep, etizolam, hexen, EBK, NDH, 2fdck, 5meo-dmt, 3f-pm, diclazepam, Sgt151, Sgt78, Fent Hcl, Apvp, MED, Bmdp, alprazolam, Mdphp201, Dibutylone, Ketamine, MDMA, Lsd.
Minimum Order Quantity is 10 grams.
Packaging is 100% assured and secured.
payment is via bitcoins and is upfront.
Excellent customer services and delivery.
For inquiries and more info email; [email protected]
Hello there, We are the "Lipengzi's RC Group based in China/HongKong. We have super quality/pure products and our services are very cheap/affordable and reliable. We handle reship 100%. Delivery time from China to USA, Europe, Canada takes 10-14 days, while shipping to Australia, Africa and South America takes 14-21days. MOQ is 5 grams. Packaging is discrete and 100% safe and secured. We treate all customers with respect and keep all info secured and confidential.

For more details and for your orders, feel free to contact via email below;

Wickr; lipengzi
Email; [email protected]

PRODUCT LIST;

CANNABINOIDS;
4F-ADB
5f-mdmb-2201
5c-adb
5c-akb48
4-cn-Binaca-adb
Mdphp2201
SGT-78
SGT-151
SGT-263
SGT-24
3meo-pcp
5meo

STIMULANT;
4-cdc
Bmdp
Mdpt
Nep
NDH
EBK
Hexen
Hep
Eutylone

BENZOS;
Diclazepam
Etizolam
Alprazolam
Clonazolam

DISSOCIATIVE;
2f-dck

OPIOID;
U-48800
Mtf

Customized Products; Meth Crystals, NEP, 3MMC, APVP, Fent Hcl, Ketamine, LSD, MDMA, 

Wickr; lipengzi
Email; [email protected]
Email; [email protected]
Wickr; lipengzi

Warehouses in USA, Europe, Canada and China.
(02-02-2020, 11:30 AM)donald Wrote: If somebody looking for best true vendor just try Chempirate.com the best quality and the lowest prices with great fast secure delivery
I m coustomer CP from nearly one year and they never disappointed Me 100% satisfaction
Strongly recommended Chempirate.com Smile

The best vendor ever Smile  Heart Heart Heart
All 5***** service