Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I spent over 800 euro to close the other forum I tracked down the host he was s sad
This is what paxon writes the top BIG ANGRY LETTERS

Thread Review (Newest First)
sted by seanpaxson - 05-14-2020, 04:50 pm
chempirates.com, chemcloud.nl, rarechems.com, Getchems, Swiss.target; INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS. AVOID THESE CONTACTS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

NOW THAT rcvendors.eu IS DOWN, THEY ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE THEY GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO SCAM PEOPLE.
SO THEY COME ON THIS FORUM, SMEARING SEAN PAXSON WHO HAPPENS TO BE A GOOD VENDOR AND ASSOCIATING HIS NAME TO THAT OF OTHER SCAMMERS AND VENDORS. ALL THESE JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOOK LEGIT AND ATTRACT BUYERS AND LATER SCAM THEM. BEWARE AND BE WARNED, DON'T FALL A VICTIM INTO THE HANDS OF THESE NOTORIOUS SCAMMERS.

LOOK AT EVERYWHERE IN THE FORUM, ONE HIRE FREELANCER (johnnyc636) is EVERYWHERE TRYING ALL POSSIBLE MEANS TO SABOTAGE SEAN PAXSON, BUT WE KEEP GROWING EVERYDAY AND THANKS johnny FOR ADVERTISING US AND MAKING US POPULAR. AT LEAST BUYERS NOW KNOW YOU ARE ON A MERE SMEAR CAMPAIGN.

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES)
HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW TARGETING SWISS CLIENTS TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIMS. AVOID THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCAMMERS.

johnnyc636 is the freelancer hire to promote these scam sites above. BEWARE and Be Warned. THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.

SCAMMERS WILL LIST WEBSITES AND CONTACTS DETAILS THEY WANT YOU TO CONTACT AND FALL PREY FOR THEIR SCAMS, AVOID THE ABOVE LIST AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.

FOR SECURED, FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERIES WITH A TRACKING NUMBER BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY, CONTACT SEAN PAXSON.

Buy quality/pure RC from Sean Paxson, I am a legit vendor who is discredited by mother fuckers, but will always be around to serve real needy clients. Disregard this biased posts and contact for your queries...

NB: Real and sincere guys don't discredit other vendors and direct clients to particular websites or vendors, only SCAMMERS do that. They discredit some vendors and direct you where to go and shop so that they can scam you.

Be careful and wise. Shop with Sean Paxson and get your orders secured and safely delivered with tracking numbers available. We have warehouses in USA, China and Europe.

Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS.
Posted by Procrastinator85 - 05-14-2020, 06:01 am
(01-23-2020, 02:42 am)johnnyc636 Wrote:
Scammers making repetitive posts to deliberately push this threat to the bottom! so, I'm just keeping it up there Wink

Any input on vendors Welcome! This forum is like a graveyard but this list hopefully will save many from getting scammed.

pastebin.com/ezehxA0v

New address bro, scammers that low they reporting.. cheers for the sam
[email protected] doing a new deal for new customers since Scammers try post night and day how chem cloud, chem pirate are Scammers.

Best ops I ever had and sent me 3 subs free while I get my next. Don't let the beggar's get you down bro
Posted by 3KeK - 05-03-2020, 08:43 pm
Has anyone ever actually bought something off promumchem? Their offers seem very good and I couldn't find any reports about them.
Posted by Procrastinator85 - 04-30-2020, 04:31 pm
See all the same account names, that's Sean. An agressive advertiser. When you run a legit sale you shouldn't need to put your name all over the net to be looked at.

Beware!!
Posted by topRC Vendor - 04-30-2020, 05:47 am
[font=宋体]大麻素[font=宋体]([/font]丁溃疡类)[/font]
[font=宋体]5FAEB-2201[/font]
[font=宋体]4FBCA [/font]
[font=宋体]5cl-adb-a[/font]
[font=宋体]sgt78[/font]
[font=宋体]adbb[/font]
[font=宋体]兴奋剂[/font]
[font=宋体]eutylone(欧盟)[/font]
[font=宋体]mdpep[/font]
[font=宋体]麻[/font]
[font=宋体]其他[/font]
[font=宋体]依替唑仑(eti)[/font]
Gmail \ wickr:[email protected]
Whatsapp:+8618053938812
网站:good-rcvendor.com
[font=宋体] [/font]
Posted by Procrastinator85 - 04-30-2020, 04:05 am
We have hit another milestone with just 800 members 3 weeks ago and we have hit another milestone thanks To Ch at crypto hop for the free advertisements of our sale.

1,987 the year I was born ha so , with that in mind we are giving times 2 that's X2, DOUBLE your order for the next 3 customers.

Stay away from scammers, this website is all ran buna guy from Cameroon who owns all those posts below me. He calls himself Sean paxon and we've been hard at work catching him. We have posted his details, address and so on for scam catchers and we off 0.002 BTC sites, forums, chat rooms in CA!!eroom for him to Be beat with stick.

[email protected] and we are at the top of that list. You need trust in this business we go out of our way to ensure your not disappointed. Take care guys and be wary of this forum it's a fucking village in here ,nope one man pretending, and stealing for way too long.

I have created a bloody list so don't be an idiot if it's only RCS there are plenty of vendors that own sites.

I need more to say to because I got to keep posting to keep this post bumped to the top.

There is so much Scam bait being posted right now.Thank you [email protected] for saving me from being robbed. I ordered and 7 days. Bless you for trying so hard ?

Jsut when i was lost of all hope.. Johnny, there u are Heart .. three hours read them fake revies about this paxton, but having read this page(dont ahve the link) how to order rc

there was mentioned that rec vendor(real)
needs to have :MSDS,
whois: you can check the IP and see if it loacted anywhere it should be

paxon said on Wickr:
-this msds wont be needed..really,

then send a list on chemicals.. no website,, "its under construction" yeah right..

paxon whent silent when i told to take picture WITH metadata proving that hes in china.. (i know it can b altered, he didnt.. Cool

p.s. gonna help and support keepin this thread alive.

THIS (syntharise.com/products-page/)
is so real that they outright said they will not sell to me, after i had spend like one hour for email..damnn

i fill write them asking again after couple of days.. im from finland and thats why they can know that its me again..
(04-11-2020, 11:46 am)seanpaxson Wrote:
hi, sean DO you have ?
updated version of Your MSDS, that you SHOULD provide with each chemical when ordered, compliant to WHIMIS 2015,

ONLY REAL VENDOR HAS THESE
Posted by Maxbowel - 04-18-2020, 02:54 pm
Our Labs in USA( well Stocked for Domestic shipping) Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.
We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location. Customers Satisfaction and safety are our Principal prioritiesWe supply the Research Chemicals such as ;-Stimulants,-Cannabinoids -Benzos, -Opioids,- psychedelics-Cathinones
- Dissociatives available...

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263, SGT 78, MED, bmdp, EBK (Rock Crystals, all colors available), NDH (White powder crystals), n-hex (White powder), EU (Rock crystals, all colors available), HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals) Dibutylone, Eutylone, 2fdck, U 48800, MTF, Apvp, 3meo-pcp, 3f-pm, TH-pvp, 3f-pvp, 3HO-pcp, 5meo, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA (Champagne HCL 84%) , LSD Blotters, 2-CB pills, Ketamine, Carf, Cocaine, Etizolam, alprazolam, Clonazolam, Crystal Meth, NEP, 3MMC,3-MEC, Amphetamine, Dexamphetamine 2.5mg (sealed in original jar 30pcs), lsd blotters, GHB (crystal & liquid), mdpv....

Our Services:
-Top quality products.
-Guaranteed discrete & secured delivery worldwide
-Good wholesale prices.
-Free handbook for all orders.
-Secured, easy & fast payments. Bitcoins ONLY!
-100% refund and reship policies.
-24/7 awesome client service.

Wickr :Maxbowel
Email :[email protected] / [email protected]
Whatsapp: +1708-740-8752
Posted by Procrastinator85 - 04-17-2020, 08:02 pm
Hi guys, we are locked out of our pastebin menu which is out of date. With some products now gone but even better return!
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.

Go to Joe pastebin.com/ezehxA0v he will take good care of you