Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
LIPENGZI is one of the most Trusted and Verified RC Vendor on this platform
Thumbs Up 
 I have been on this platform/forum for over 4 months now and together with my team, we have tested a series of vendors both domestic, European and Chinese. The experiences have been horrible from some vendors and good for other. However, my team and I decided to leave some remarkably good reviews on the vendors that considered future business deals than ripping us off. As for those that ripped us off they loose a big time and we have found real trustworthy, reliable and certified/verified rc vendors and we now do business on weekly basis. 
We contacted both Lipengzi and widespreadchems.com sometime late May. We ordered from both of them and asked them to include samples of other products. Lipengzi did add three different samples of a gram each, while widespreadchems.com gave us only a free 2g sample of a particular product. 
Widespreadchems shipped from their USA warehouse and it took 3 days to get to us, packaging was perfect but product quality was below expectation as per our chats. Instead of the 96% plus as indicated by them, the quality was slide below 90%. 
We decided to wait for Lipengzi to come through, and behold, in two weeks, they came through from China and packaging and quality was just the best. 97% purity after several tests. Since then we have been ordering from Lipengzi, except when they are out of products that we order from widespreadchems. Recently, one of our packages was held by customs and they (Lipengzi) did reship another one totally on their cost (about 6300usd). 
I would say I am well pleased and satisfied with these two vendor on this platform. They are worth the time and energy. [Image: heart.png]
(09-29-2020, 08:26 PM)anabellatim0 Wrote:  I have been on this platform/forum for over 4 months now and together with my team, we have tested a series of vendors both domestic, European and Chinese. The experiences have been horrible from some vendors and good for other. However, my team and I decided to leave some remarkably good reviews on the vendors that considered future business deals than ripping us off. As for those that ripped us off they loose a big time and we have found real trustworthy, reliable and certified/verified rc vendors and we now do business on weekly basis. 
We contacted both Lipengzi and widespreadchems.com sometime late May. We ordered from both of them and asked them to include samples of other products. Lipengzi did add three different samples of a gram each, while widespreadchems.com gave us only a free 2g sample of a particular product. 
Widespreadchems shipped from their USA warehouse and it took 3 days to get to us, packaging was perfect but product quality was below expectation as per our chats. Instead of the 96% plus as indicated by them, the quality was slide below 90%. 
We decided to wait for Lipengzi to come through, and behold, in two weeks, they came through from China and packaging and quality was just the best. 97% purity after several tests. Since then we have been ordering from Lipengzi, except when they are out of products that we order from widespreadchems. Recently, one of our packages was held by customs and they (Lipengzi) did reship another one totally on their cost (about 6300usd). 
I would say I am well pleased and satisfied with these two vendor on this platform. They are worth the time and energy. [Image: heart.png]

Just got home to find my order waiting for me!

Thank you Sean Paxson (visit; universal-chemsvendor.com or email; [email protected]) for another great service!
Delivery very fast and guarantee with track code. Good Package and good product.
The best by far!
Thumbs Up 
Extremely Good Products, Great Reliable Vendor. Customer service was perfect, emails answered within a couple of hours. Packaging so efficient and discreet. Delivery 7 - 14 Days from China and 2 - 3 Days for domestic deliveries. Products, WOW! Extremely potent (I’ve tested the products using a testing kit and got positive results!!!!!!) 
([email protected] Wickr; seanpaxson)

2FDCK: 10/10
Apvp: 9/10
Eutylone: 10/10
Eti: 10/10
Apraz: 9/10
Fent Hcl: 8.5/10
Ketamine: 9/10

Rapid delivery worldwide: 10/10
universal-chemsvendor.com is a great vendor indeed!
Thumbs Up 
(09-30-2020, 08:56 AM)roniche Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 08:26 PM)anabellatim0 Wrote:  I have been on this platform/forum for over 4 months now and together with my team, we have tested a series of vendors both domestic, European and Chinese. The experiences have been horrible from some vendors and good for other. However, my team and I decided to leave some remarkably good reviews on the vendors that considered future business deals than ripping us off. As for those that ripped us off they loose a big time and we have found real trustworthy, reliable and certified/verified rc vendors and we now do business on weekly basis. 

Thank you Sean Paxson (visit; universal-chemsvendor.com or email; [email protected]) for another great service!
Delivery very fast and guarantee with track code. Good Package and good product.
The best by far!

Received 1st order from Sean Paxson a few days ago and very happy with the quality, the communication, the cleaver shipping methods used and the price. Will be doing business with him again. Have had no issues and recommend highly. 
Thanks Sean.
(universal-chemsvendor.com)
Thumbs Up 

changshung-chems.com ([email protected] wickr; changshung) all time best Chinese chems vendors. She and her team are worth the try and they have never disappointed my clients and I. Because of them, We are now Kings in our area. 

We just received another package yesterday worth over 13 kg of mixed products. Packaging was perfect, quality okay, delivery always fast and communication very friendly and open.

Visit their website; changshung-chems.com for details and inquiries.
Thumbs Up 
(09-30-2020, 11:59 PM)tuscanblenda Wrote:

changshung-chems.com ([email protected] wickr; changshung) all time best Chinese chems vendors. She and her team are worth the try and they have never disappointed my clients and I. Because of them, We are now Kings in our area. 

We just received another package yesterday worth over 13 kg of mixed products. Packaging was perfect, quality okay, delivery always fast and communication very friendly and open.

Visit their website; changshung-chems.com for details and inquiries.

Received another order from Sean Paxson a few days ago and very happy with the quality, the communication, the cleaver shipping methods used and the price. Will be doing business with him again. Have had no issues and recommend highly. 

Thanks Sean.
(universal-chemsvendor.com)
Thumbs Up 

The best by far!

changshung-chems.com is truly a research chemists heaven. They stock all kinds of chemicals ranging from BENZOS like Etizolam to OPIODS and CANABIODS. Their selection is unbeatable. They offer both powders,pellets and Crystals. Unlike other stores, changshung-chems.com offers generous bulk discounts ranging from less than 5% for small orders to almost 50% for bigger orders. What’s more is they offer free shipping to the USA on orders above $150. All their research chemicals comes with a certificate of analysis.

The best by far!

Thank you widespreadchems.com I received my order today morning. Ordered on Tuesday and package arrived today. Australian domestic delivery. 

Like always best quality ever for incredible low prices
10/10 all [Image: smile.png]
(10-02-2020, 09:55 PM)gatiscarole Wrote:

The best by far!

Thank you widespreadchems.com I received my order today morning. Ordered on Tuesday and package arrived today. Australian domestic delivery. 

Like always best quality ever for incredible low prices
10/10 all [Image: smile.png]

:[b]:[b]Our warehouse in Germany is now stocked with products/Chems. We have registered many successful deliveries to many European countries with 3 to 5 business days delivery. Packaging is discrete, vacuum sealed and stealth decoy, weight always on point or slidely above ordered weight. Communication is consistent. Prices are super good and reship/refund policies are 100% assured. 
[/b]
[/b]

[b][b]Contact [email protected] for more info.[/b][/b]
Factory in China, Labs & warehouses in USA, Europe, Canada & Australia.
Email; [email protected] for productlist and more info.
We are currently the number 1 RC Vendors globally.
Thumbs Up 

The best by far!

[email protected]

10/10 always been good to me

really valid honestly the only vendor I trust right now.

Fent Hcl & Apvp as well as the best quality of both.

NEP extremely well and of very good quality.

Hexen never try better

Etizolam powder great

Btc. 50% less [Image: smile.png]

I'm impressed by the quality of their products I strongly recommend you order from them ([email protected],  Wickr; lipengzi)