Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of LEGIT research chem vendors with high TRUSTPILOT reviews (trustworthy)
lizardlabs.eu/retailers/

Lizard Labs is the premier RC distributor (they only sell bulk wholesale) who supplies 90% of legit research chemical companies. Their affiliates are 100% legit, check their trustpilot page. Lizard Labs is the #1 industry leader, their product purity is beyond reproach and they are 100% legit. Again, they unfortunately don't sell to small-time customers, only to other businesses who buy massive wholesale. But because they have such a long-standing reputation, they only affiliate with LEGIT vendors who do sell to people like us.

ALWAYS DO A TRUSTPILOT SEARCH OF A WEBSITE BEFORE PURCHASING. ALWAYS GOOGLE "(name of vendor) scam" - DO RESEARCH. BE WARY OF WICKR OR SENDING MONEY TO A RANDOM PROTONMAIL EMAIL! BE WARY OF SEAN PAXSON AND HIS INNUMERABLE PROXY SHILLS AND SPAM.

I have also used numerous sites for Reagent purposes, and I can vet the following:

I used Smokeyschemsite.com and they are 100% legit. 17 days to get from NL to US. They charge an extra 40 euros for tracked/insured with 1 reship - which is essential. Sadly its bitcoin only. Some chems are overpriced ($70 for 1g methallyescaline) and some are dirt cheap ($20 for 1g 3-fluroamphetamine.) They have a massive selection, but no opioids.
score: 9/10

I used Rarechems.com once and while they have a high trustpilot score the package never came and they refuse to reship. Can't say they are scammers, because they are highly reviewed on Trustpilot (which unlike this site has a robust system to prevent spam and fake reviews) but they are a terrible option for US because they refuse to offer tracking, reships, expedited, insurance, or any other basic amenity. They also have a $100 minimum. For US folk, I don't recommend this site. Bitcoin only.
score: 5/10

Buyetizolam.com - I spent $120 and apparently their guy who oversaw the cash app account ran away with all the money... RIGHT before I sent my payment. Naturally I assumed it was a scam, until they shipped the package anyway. Despite not actually getting paid for it, they shipped it WITH free extras and it came from India to US in 25 days. They are excellent. Bitcoin and cashapp payments - though for the latter, it might not be available anymore due to aforementioned drama. They do free reships!
score: 10/10

Paracelsuslabs.net - super legit domestic (US) website. Dude who runs it (Texan) is polite, honest, and fair. He has benzos and opioid RCs. He ships next day with priority shipping for $10, and it always come within 3 days. Very fast, great product, and has numerous payments options beyond Bitcoin.
score: 10/10

Proximoresearch.com - another domestic website for opioids and benzos. They are legit but their 2-MAP-237 was lower quality than Paracelus'. Numerous payment options. Located in Texas, US - packages come USPS priority within 3 days.
score: 8/10

Here are RC vendors I have NOT used, can't personally vet, but are confirmed legit affiliates of Lizard Labs (the industry leader.)

• www.chemical-collective.com
  • www.seriousmolecule.com
  • www.ketamine.eu
  • www.chemicalplanet.net
  • www.chemtheory.com
  • www.1plsd.to
  • www.chem.eu
  • www.realchems.com
  • www.labsense.nl
  • www.foche.ch
  • www.chemlogix.ca
  • www.theindoleshop.com
  • www.canadachems.com

This forum is littered with Sean Paxson scams and bot spammers. Any thread in here that has nothing but copy-pasted glowing reviews is most likely a scam. There are bots and shills who post on this forum every 30 seconds immediately after a real user makes a post, to bury the thread immediately. This thread will get buried 60 seconds after I post it. If you are reading this, from dumb luck you have stumbled on one of the few real people who isn't trying to scam anyone (and Johnnyc too, he's a good dude.)

The mods have either abandoned their duty to prevent scammers and spam, or they are complicit in Sean Paxson's goonies defilement of what should have been a good forum for people to find real vendors.