Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
List of Tested, Trusted, Verified & Reliable RC Vendors
Thumbs Up 
I have tested and verified the following Research Chemical Vendors and I can proudly grade them with their services and products as well as their policies. All of them have provided my partners and I with samples either once or twice and some have been regular and consistent, providing us with bulk stock;

1- [email protected]

She and team are the best Chinese vendors so far, their products are good and their packaging, delivery and services are the best and very discrete. Their policies are the best so far and they are always ready and open for orders and questions. (changshung-chems.com)

2- [email protected]

They are very organised, less advocating and do not over advertise themselves but have very quality products and a good refund and or reship policy. Their benzos are outstanding and they have been constantly supplying my team and I with bulk benzo orders. Though their communication is slow at times, it is always sure they will respond. They are also a good Chinese source to order from.

3- [email protected]

Just from their name, you can guest how efficient they can be. They have warehouses and laboratories globally and ships to the customer's desired address based on proximity to their warehouse. You have no issue of custom officer checks if you order from them. Delivery is super fast and quality is guaranteed with a reship. (widepreadchems.com)

4- [email protected]

They are certified USA/Chinese vendors whose principal preoccupation is to assure quality and only the high purity to satisfy their customers. They have banned products as well as replacement for these banned products but they only supply upon request. They are indeed a reliable source to rely on.

5- [email protected]

I ordered from the twice and it has been over six months, Products quality was good and they have a very steady and consistent communication service as well as a fast delivery time. Though lately I have read many unpleasant reviews of them, I still think they are worth the try. Besides they are the only ones with real domestic amphet/Meth and cheap prices for all their domestic products. Domestic delivery is always super fast and international delivery is guaranteed with discrete and professional packaging system. (universal-chemsvendor.com)

You can contact any of the above sources for your quality chems and bulk orders. 
Star 
These guys have become my new go to RC Vendors. Excellent 3fpm, benzos, opioids, noids and stims.

Great and easy to communicate with; [email protected]
Thumbs Up 
Reliable, fast, efficient, cheap, GREAT Products, accessible; [email protected] are the best legit RC vendor online.
Star 
Great order again, quick, speedy, good product, generous weight which is always appreciated.

Always a great experience with them.
 Impressed so far.
Great delivery
Great products
Great customer service! 
[email protected] is 10/10 reliable and trustworthy.
I will advice everyone to give them a try and enjoy the experience with their customer service and quality products.
Star 
Got a good vendor to share here wickr: seanpaxson 

email: [email protected] 4fadb 5fmdmb2201 5cladba etizolam eutylone mdma ketamine fent hcl apvp meth crystal Their quality for these product is outstanding and their services are the best. Fluent and consistent communication, discrete and credible.
Star 
Just got a package delivered. Attached is screenshot of the tracking delivered.[/b]

Best and most trust worthy and reliable Chinese vendors. ([email protected]) are honest chinese RC vendors with good packaging and quality products. I have had many orders come through from them with no issues. They have good assurance policies. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Star 
Thank you [email protected] for the quality products and services always. Yet another great and bulk package arrived over the weekend. Quality and packaging, all super good and my clients have already booked all. Will be placing another tomorrow at noon.
Chempirate.com  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart trust safe and unbeatable prices for best quality products !!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart
Our Labs in USA( well Stocked for Domestic shipping) Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.
We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location. Customers Satisfaction and safety are our Principal prioritiesWe supply the Research Chemicals such as

-Stimulants,
-Cannabinoids
-Benzos,
-Opioids,
-psychedelics
-Cathinones
- Dissociatives available...

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263, SGT 78, MED, bmdp, EBK (Rock Crystals, all colors available), NDH (White powder crystals), n-hex (White powder), EU (Rock crystals, all colors available), HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals) Dibutylone, Eutylone, 2fdck, U 48800, MTF, Apvp, 3meo-pcp, 3f-pm, TH-pvp, 3f-pvp, 3HO-pcp, 5meo, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA (Champagne HCL 84%) , LSD Blotters, 2-CB pills, Ketamine, Carf, Cocaine, Etizolam, alprazolam, Clonazolam, Crystal Meth, NEP, 3MMC,3-MEC, Amphetamine, Dexamphetamine 2.5mg (sealed in original jar 30pcs), lsd blotters, GHB (crystal & liquid), mdpv....
Our Services:

-Top quality products.
-Guaranteed discrete & secured delivery worldwide
-Good wholesale prices.
-Free handbook for all orders.
-Secured, easy & fast payments. Bitcoins ONLY!
-100% refund and reship policies.
-24/7 awesome client service.

whatsapp +1(708)-740-8752
Wickr :Maxbowel
Email :[email protected] / [email protected]
Star 
Our Labs in USA, Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.

We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location.
Research Chemicals; Stimulants, cannabinoids, Benzos, Opioids, psychedelics and Dissociatives available...

Our Up-to-date Product List;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263, SGT 78, MED, bmdp, EBK (Rock Crystals, all colors available), NDH (White powder crystals), n-hex (White powder), EU (Rock crystals, all colors available), HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals) Dibutylone, Eutylone, 2fdck,  U 48800, MTF, Apvp, 3meo-pcp, 3f-pm, TH-pvp, 3f-pvp, 3HO-pcp, 5meo, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA (Champagne HCL 84%) , LSD Blotters, 2-CB pills, Ketamine, Carf, Cocaine, Etizolam, alprazolam, Clonazolam, Crystal Meth, NEP, 3MMC,3-MEC, Amphetamine, Dexamphetamine 2.5mg (sealed in original jar 30pcs), lsd blotters, GHB (crystal & liquid), mdpv....

Payment is via bitcoins and upfront, and sample orders are available depending on the product.
SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS.
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days. Domestic Delivery 2-3 days.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-chemsvendor.com