Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok listen up you before you make a dumb mistake!
Sean paxon is a drug addict. Yes! He smokes crack and as he does he creates these  new acccounts. Check when each reviewer was made and their clear agendas.

This guy o have closed down his websites , warmed folk for months and I hear people are still being scammed. Now he's not very bright but i will once thing , trying to drive in Aussie customers is prob your best scam idea yet. 

See Sean keeps his account clean , he scamms through all of the others and fecicdedd tomfufil an order by ordering online and then forwarding it on but damn if your that lucky. This guy is 90% of this whole site on which I realized soon enough but a lot of people take stupid risks to get their Chems.

Now you've been warned. Chempirate, chemcloid.nl and [email protected] are the 3 main be vendors and as soon as Paxon feels threatened even though there was 1100 reviews 5* he began calling them international Scammers. Anyways carry on.

Oh and btw , I do not give a flying fuck where you buy your shit. I'm just trying to stop your Ketamine eyes from walking you into a wall yeah. Hard earned money into be enjoyed not to be given to some goon with a 1990 blackberry so wake up cunts because scammers like him make our business very fucking hard when you come whining about trust IL whoop you myself
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte