Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perhaps it is because
Perhaps it is because the world is too harassed, and the unexpected encounter with the book will be so fascinating. Twilight is passing away www.vipusacigarettes.com/, but I like reading more and more. I used to love watching the world of the second dimension in front of the TV. Playing games is also annoying. I always feel inexplicable grievances for some things in my life that have been going on for a long time, but I still have to show a sad look to seek so-called comfort. After that, he was also feeling the vicissitudes of life, and he was really tired. I have changed a lot in the fifth grade, and I became obliged to read. That is my study is not very good, the teacher does not pay attention to me www.salesmoking.com/, or the lucky patron saint sees me fall into the pit, and I handed me a hand, I won the first place in the first place, to As for the moment I received the award at the Man Shanren Sea Station, the whole person was embarrassed. It wasn't until I got a book in my hand that I finally came back. This book is the first prize I won in my life. I was careful to hold it that day and showed the brightest smile against the camera. Since then, I have embarked on a journey of loving reading. At first, my mother didn't believe that I changed. Until I vowed to say what I wanted to study, and then looked at my mother with a painful and serious expression, my mother finally believed in me. The children love to read books, and I am of course happy. So that afternoon, my mom gave me a small world, and I bought a lot of famous works. I used a pair of old eyes to finally open my eyes and disappeared into my sight. I enjoyed the peace of mind. . I feel that I am more and more fascinated by reading. As the inner part of the heart becomes more and more fulfilling, I feel more and more regret about the previous ones. I regret that I have wasted so much precious time to see the anime characters who do not exist in this world. I regret that I put too many emotions on those. Bored in boring things. Now, I like to follow the author's ideas to feel the warmth of the world, like to use imagination to interpret one after another wonderful plot, so I love reading more and more. The summer vacation in 2017 seemed to be extraordinarily hot. I found a very old book on the side of the shelf that afternoon. Even if it was cleaned, the yellowed paper did not reveal the ancient atmosphere. I have attracted my attention www.buyusacigarettes.com/, and its name is "The Besieged City." This is my book. The first page is full of dense notes. I feel like I have discovered some secret treasures. I read them hungry. At that time, there was no one at home. I used to go to my grandmother��s house that day. I missed the time, but I didn��t plan to think about it later. Since I basically sat all day, the energy in my body always felt that I couldn't digest much. I watched it for a whole day. I didn't eat. I had a serious stomach problem. The consequence of this was that I went to the hospital at my own expense. That night, I still looked at my remorse and my mother, and there were several books for medical expenses, because reading can make me quiet, and I like reading time more and more. There is an unexpected beauty between me and the book. From this, I feel that the years are good, I like to read more and more, and cherish every moment in my life.
Related articles:
www.unlweb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=68652#68652
nu-generations.org/index.php?option=com_ccboard&view=postlist&forum=1&topic=1085