Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please 90% of all users are Sean he's a scammer and if you just look at the dates of
Please I keep posting this for anyone to see. Sean is not even called Sean and 90% of this who site is his, check the users , made them all. One comment is an Australian girl who bought off his website MANY times. His website wasn't even open a day. This site has no mods and he saw fit to make 100s of accounts. Email me at [email protected] if I can show you my passport to convince you not to,my children. Ask Sean for I'd? Or a real customer

changshungchems.com is Sean also

photos.app.goo.gl/9Qas4shYRKdokRKq6

Let's look at widespreadchem.com look opened same day and same closing day. Free trial and he would not even be honest with that. 

Chang a Chinese vendor (Sean again)pushing posts down along with Seans account as soon as his name get brought up.

Look when both sites are expired. Free trial and Sean made more than 2 because Sean is a thieving greedy boy.

He only wants money and if you die he could not care.  I have 3 kids and if you want to see my passport ,letters anything. Ask Sean to?? He's a scammer and a murderer who will go to court. He is every positive commemt about himself!! Don't buy on here go find a safe shop!

Photo added
Lots more to come. The final bit will be a week or 3 but everyone online can watch
Plz loook lol Eve how Sean and Chang always post same time? Basic website data j look

Threads: 22
Warning Level: 0%
#113 minutes ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by johnnyc636.)
photos.app.goo.gl/9Qas4shYRKdokRKq6

Chang a Chinese vendor pushing posts down along with Sean

Look when both sites are expired. Free trial and Sean made more than 2 because Sean is a thieving greedy boy.
Let's look at widespreadchem.com

Photo added
Lots more to come. The final bit will be a week or 3 but everyone online can watch
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.
changshungchems.com

2 websites one he "owned and the other he sang his praises" Not to mention both posted within seconds every single day. Definitely more sites with both up next month? I've told him he was simple and now he think deleting all the posts will leave nothing

Wrong!

photos.app.goo.gl/pdB9FC24avhYY3Sc6

Wilson Jones - bait account , reviewer wrote even though the site was open a day

03-29-2020, 08:25 PM

(03-29-2020, 12:54 AM)wilsonjones Wrote:I have ordered from these vendors several times through their website; universal-rcvendors.com. And each time, the always deliver on time. They have a wide variety of products with high purity and good packaging. They are domestic but also ship internally, they have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. 

A great customer service and a well organized communicating system that operates 24/7.
Orders worth over $1000 are usually accompanied by three different samples of your choice weighing a gram each.

Visit their website; universal-rcvendors.com and find out more about their services.

Wilson Jones, Florida, USA.

I’ve received many orders from universal-rcvendors.com  and each time has been a pleasure to deal with them.
Orders have been received in mega quick time, the average being approx 5-8 days. The goods are always of high quality and their prices are the best around.

Delivery: 9/10
Products: 9/10
Reliability: 9/10
Eti: 8
Alpra: 9
Fent Hcl: 9.5
Apvp: 9
2fdck: 9.5
4fadb: 9.8
Eutylone: 9.5

Tim, Australia.

juanjresparza

andrew_jones

kaylahoward wrote: Decided to not care about others scam rumors, just made an order and rely on my personal experiences and until several successful orders I still believe they are legit as they don't have any interest to discredit their own reputation.  

This forum is the best evidence to not believe what others tell and to just count on yourself.
many fake and scammer vendors like chempirates.com, chemcloud.nl, realchem.com amd smear real vendors to attract buyers to their website and hence scam the buyers. Beware and be warned...

order directly from Sean Paxson and get the best experience. She ordered? I have all the files and pics and text,times.. so package got to Australia in 32 mins

How many people is Sean paxon pretending to be over the last year?

Anyone knows he posted no less than 10+ everyday covering up the forum.

Search his name, all posts within the last year and there's nothing. 

Ask him did he ever let someone die just for a sale

Now who's this?

seanpaxson profile and deletes his posts and profile but always has another ready but anyone that does be on here knows he posted everyday the few months on both forums. Search all posts within the last year? There gone
(Senior Member)

Registration Date: 09-26-2019
Date of Birth: Hidden 
Local Time: 03-30-2020 at 05:22 AM
seanpaxson's Forum InfoJoined:09-26-2019Last Visit:Yesterday, 01:19 PMTotal Posts:676 (3.64 posts per day | 12.05 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)Total Threads:7 (0.04 threads per day | 0.3 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)Time Spent Online:1 Day, 20 Hours, 53 MinutesMembers Referred:0Reputation:12 [Details] [Rate]
Sean again and everytime he checks this first then the Paxon one

Chang joins the same day and everyday both go offline minutes apart
changshung's Forum InfoJoined:09-26-2019Last Visit:Yesterday, 01:15 AMTotal Posts:518 (2.79 posts per day | 9.24 percent of total posts)
(aaass Threads:6 (0.03 threads per day | 0.25 percent of total threads)

Scam a few people have backup accounts ready and he does posting to shove the posts of people saying he scammed them.

This isn't an RC forum, it's the Sean Paxon Chang scam board. Luckily I have every post and thread all logged and it's obvious this lad lives to scam. He has been 19 different accounts and Chang posts his menu then he signs out and posts Chang's. Not once did he think that he would be monitored.

The other RC forum gave up all his duplicate accounts , private messages and his site has been spoof logged the minute it popped up. Then I get emails from Gmail accounts and I say surely he's not that stupid. Guess what? Same ip ip address, but what nails him is the same IMEI code used so concrete proof that this lad is the single reason why nobody can trust anyone. Next if I don't get a reply I have messages from his device that he definitely won't want police to see.
I have spent almost a year putting together enough to land him in jail for 15 year.

Testimonials from strangers, messages he sent and all the while thinking a VPN or tor could hide him.

Sean is going to prison but more and more people have flooded in.
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.

Go to Joe pastebin.com/ezehxA0v he will take good care of you
HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES) HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW TARGETING SWISS CLIENTS TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIMS. AVOID THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCAMMERS.

johnnyc636 is the freelancer hire to promote these scam sites above. BEWARE and Be Warned. THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.

SCAMMERS WILL LIST WEBSITES AND CONTACTS DETAILS THEY WANT YOU TO CONTACT AND FALL PREY FOR THEIR SCAMS, AVOID THE ABOVE LIST AND SAVE YOUR MONEY. 

FOR SECURED, FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERIES WITH A TRACKING NUMBER BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY, CONTACT SEAN PAXSON.

Buy quality/pure RC from Sean Paxson, I am a legit vendor who is discredited by mother fuckers, but will always be around to serve real needy clients. Disregard this biased posts and contact for your queries...

NB: Real and sincere guys don't discredit other vendors and direct clients to particular websites or vendors, only SCAMMERS do that. They discredit some vendors and direct you where to go and shop so that they can scam you.

Be careful and wise. Shop with Sean Paxson and get your orders secured and safely delivered with tracking numbers available. We have warehouses in USA, China and Europe.

Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS. 
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com
Sean PAXON is under many names 80% of the group account he uses to inflict confidence into you buying. Just look everyday and go in a read and you will realise everybody has gone and he likes it that way. When there were plenty of vendors here Sean never posted because he has nothing and would be found out quick

Take it from a lad that does not sell is still buying and reporting to give you this list. It's easy to look legit when you spent 3 years scamming and go missing for a week and co!e back again. Be warned. I only created this to help and I've seen the damage he has done. Real vendors leave him feeling hopeless because there are too many options around. Ever hear the saying misery loves company. 

It was ment exactly for people like him.

(04-03-2020, 09:56 PM)johnnyc636 Wrote: Sean PAXON is under many names 80% of the group account he uses to inflict confidence into you buying. Just look everyday and go in a read and you will realise everybody has gone and he likes it that way. When there were plenty of vendors here Sean never posted because he has nothing and would be found out quick

Take it from a lad that does not sell is still buying and reporting to give you this list. It's easy to look legit when you spent 3 years scamming and go missing for a week and co!e back again. Be warned. I only created this to help and I've seen the damage he has done. Real vendors leave him feeling hopeless because there are too many options around. Ever hear the saying misery loves company. 

It was ment exactly for people like him.

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES) HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW TARGETING SWISS CLIENTS TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIMS. AVOID THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCAMMERS.

johnnyc636 is the freelancer hire to promote these scam sites above. BEWARE and Be Warned. THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.

SCAMMERS WILL LIST WEBSITES AND CONTACTS DETAILS THEY WANT YOU TO CONTACT AND FALL PREY FOR THEIR SCAMS, AVOID THE ABOVE LIST AND SAVE YOUR MONEY. 

FOR SECURED, FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERIES WITH A TRACKING NUMBER BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY, CONTACT SEAN PAXSON.

Buy quality/pure RC from Sean Paxson, I am a legit vendor who is discredited by mother fuckers, but will always be around to serve real needy clients. Disregard this biased posts and contact for your queries...

NB: Real and sincere guys don't discredit other vendors and direct clients to particular websites or vendors, only SCAMMERS do that. They discredit some vendors and direct you where to go and shop so that they can scam you.

Be careful and wise. Shop with Sean Paxson and get your orders secured and safely delivered with tracking numbers available. We have warehouses in USA, China and Europe.

Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Wickr; seanpaxson
Bump, bump , bump

(04-04-2020, 03:09 PM)johnnyc636 Wrote: Bump, bump , bump

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES) HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW TARGETING SWISS CLIENTS TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIMS. AVOID THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCAMMERS.

Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS. 

Wickr; seanpaxson
Imagine spending night and day opening up proon after proton address and opening almost 30+ fake user accounts to scam folk who basically just want to get high 

I am johnnyc626 who was locked out of his account so this will have to f

Use the legit vendor list please! I made it in hopes that you wouldn't or never be Scammed!!
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte
Swiss Target are the only company i worked for but after 4 years. I. The only group o. Here that's ever  we !egit. And though they fired me for advertising I was just tryna do them good and seen so many rolled be Scammed I can't leave that!

pastebin.com/ezehxA0v
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte
chempirates.com, chemcloud.nl, rarechems.com, Getchems, Swiss.target; INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS. AVOID THESE CONTACTS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. 

NOW THAT rcvendors.eu IS DOWN, THEY ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE THEY GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO SCAM PEOPLE. 
SO THEY COME ON THIS FORUM, SMEARING SEAN PAXSON WHO HAPPENS TO BE A GOOD VENDOR AND ASSOCIATING HIS NAME TO THAT OF OTHER SCAMMERS AND VENDORS. ALL THESE JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOOK LEGIT AND ATTRACT BUYERS AND LATER SCAM THEM. BEWARE AND BE WARNED, DON'T FALL A VICTIM INTO THE HANDS OF THESE NOTORIOUS SCAMMERS.

LOOK AT EVERYWHERE IN THE FORUM, ONE HIRE FREELANCER (johnnyc636) is EVERYWHERE TRYING ALL POSSIBLE MEANS TO SABOTAGE SEAN PAXSON, BUT WE KEEP GROWING EVERYDAY AND THANKS johnny FOR ADVERTISING US AND MAKING US POPULAR. AT LEAST BUYERS NOW KNOW YOU ARE ON A MERE SMEAR CAMPAIGN. 

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES) 
HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW TARGETING SWISS CLIENTS TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIMS. AVOID THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCAMMERS.

Wickr; seanpaxson

Wickr; seanpaxson
If you camt see the scam. 1 a
Account pushing all the others Glo.??

Heart pastebin.com/ezehxA0v

Now let's get mashed and fucked up!! 

Stl
 Robbing people man!! Is Cameroon bad? I'd fly you over here and you ca.  Amw honest  kmeh mate but fuck your about 70 
People on that forum .
I came here with a kg of PHP you came with nothing

I can help you get straight man you get no !uck t
Robbing folk a d 
Paying old men to post o robbed them a bit low mate.. good job I befriend my buyersyca t do that if you rob e!
 Pissed mate. Invited all over . Way more in it !egit. Remember o got all your details but I'm no snitch