Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reliable USA Research Chemical Vendors, Attached is a receipt of our delivery. Track.
(11-30-2019, 12:19 PM)Rodriguez Wrote: Sean is good and got real apvp and crack. At first, I thought it was just a bluff, but I did order 5g of each to try it out and the stuff really got me and ma buddy damn high. I am about placing an order for his Ket and MDMA to try it our too. I got 50g of crack, 500g apvp and 250g of fent hcl delivered yesterday. Packaging is good and delivery is timely.

Sean Paxson is indisputably the best. We have received many orders from them and we now order in thousands of dollars and all is always  very well packed and shipped to Romania within 5-7 days maximum. As an organic Chemist institution, we tested their quality and it is simply outstanding. Their packaging is super good and they have a 100% reship policy which makes them very outstanding and confidential. Communication is superb and prompt and delivery is relatively fair. 

We of the organic Chemist Institution will advice anyone looking for quality products to order from Sean Paxson.

Note; Their unique email address is ([email protected]) and their unique wickr is (seanpaxson).
After reading more positive than negative reviews,
I went ahead and placed a small order from seanpaxson. 
Customer service was helpful with my questions. 
Order came in just 11 days to Iraq. Packaging was sufficient. 
Products were clearly labeled and appears to be of quality. 
Ran a few tests and had positive results. Overall happy with my order. 
Thank you and will definitely be ordering again.
Our Labs in China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.
Verified Chinese Vendor, Check out our updated Product list;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb, 4cn adb, MMB2101, SGT151, SGT78, SGT24, SGT263, mdphp201, EBK, n-hex, Eutylone, Etizolam, Diclazepam, Hexylone, JWH-018, JWH-201, 4CDC, MED, NDH, HEP, GBK, 2FDCK, Diethylone, TH-PVP, 3F-PVP, 4-BR-PVP, 4MPD, EG-018, 3MEOPCP, 3F-PM, 5MEO, 48800, 4798E1, 47470, 33770, C1770, 4f-pd, 4-BB-22, 4-CN-BINACA-ADB, 5cladb-a, App-b, Fab-144, Fub-144, alaprazolam, 4-BB-22 and or 4F-Pd.

Payment is via bitcoins ONLY and is upfront.
Sample orders are available and as from 5g and above, depending on the product.

SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected]
Wickr; changshung