Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sean Paxon is still trying to scam! I created a legit vendor list to help people and
I do not sell. Please make people aware!! do not let others be fooled. He has scammed so many and now companies are giving free samples to anyone with more screen shots of his scams.

He has no morals and is scamming so much he can afford to pay others to build him a website. The other RC forum have agreed to pay for neglect and have no closed.
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.

Go to Joe pastebin.com/ezehxA0v he will take good care of you
WOW over 1100 customers since we left Empire! Isn't that amazing when we thought all was lost after all our funds were stolen.
We have to thank the customers! Thanks everyone who put their faith in us. We are back in business.

Email: [email protected] and my (personal email) only if you do not get a reply after 24hrs

Please don't ask!

No access to the Whatsapp group unless you have x3 orders or €500 spent in orders. Anyone abusing, Names calling or personal details shared in the group will be banned permanently and from the main menu also.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From now on UPDATES WILL GO HERE! Smile

MASSIVE UPDATE: We are so happy to announce that we have gotten 3 new products that I am sure many will be happy to hear about. After spending 3 weeks in customs, we finally got it

Pure uncut Fentanyl (99%) & Oxycontin powder! We will never make profit off of the the Fent after 3 failed orders but fuck it. We're trying. Hopefully we can find a solid connect in the future.

Both products are minimum 5 gram orders and for expert buyer's only.

Please remember that we never cut our product! When trying, please only use half of your usual dose.

I know most vendors say they don't cut but trust us when we say, start small. We make our money but it ain't worth a death on our hands.

Scales are $30 dollars and free on orders $300 +

Thank you for all your custom the last few months but most of all your trust.

Regards,

Get-Chem team

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customers and interested and skeptical buyer's Smile

Over the last 3 months we have battled with issues on Empire not to mention Dream before that, resulting in major losses through exit scams. So, We decided to go solo! 

With much doubt we are glad to say that order's are coming in as good as ever. Just wow!
The sales have been bigger and we don't have to worry if our coin will be stolen.

With a New onion website coming soon! (About 3 weeks) though a bit longer due to non business related issues) 

NEW Etonitazene analogues coming shortly which we are sure you will enjoy for your research. We could not be happier with the outcome. 

Thank you for your support and trust and with each person you refer, we grow stronger and our research menu grows bigger. 

Be sure to let us know what other RC's you think we should stock. We are always happy to hear your thoughts and any negatives you may have. Believe me I read everything in our Whatsapp group and I enjoy the reports so, keep them coming!

The most Suggested in the WhatsApp group,

3-MEC , 5-Meo-Dmt, 4-Fluoromethylphenidate, Isopropylphenidate
and 3, Chloromethcathinone.

We believe we can stock them shortly! So while we wait we are glad to offer 500mg of ANY PRODUCTED on the menu when you spend  €$200 + also OFFER!! 

Here's to a happy and positive 2020. 

Rc research is as strong as ever!

It is amazing how willing Chinese labs are in making new analogues to bypass the ban. Smile

Regards,

GC-EU Team.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: SUBOXONE 8MG/2MG now available - Non generics 10 X 8mg $120

Hexen fresh Batch!! + FAB-144! A noid without the horrible withdrawals.

ETIZOLAM BACK IN STOCK!!

Fulonyn Fentanyl almost Almost out of stock 10g left - 5g minimum order €220 than the usual $320 

We won't be Stocking it again unfortunately... Sorry guys.

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU ARE PLEASED WITH MY SERVICE. IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT Smile 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER AS USUAL!

Finally the Menu:

SUBOXONE 8MG/2MG now available - Non generics 10 X 8mg $120

Methadone Hcl Powder -

3g- $360  *Expert customers only to handle this*

Pure uncut Fentanyl 98-99% purity @ $120g and 5 gram orders free priority shipping for $400!! 

All we ask is that you leave us a kind review or better,                refer a friend! If just one customer reffered a friend            we could expand our range , products and pricing though, (please,PLEASE handle with care our opiods) 
        Do not try and "eyeball" dosages! a mg scales is a              must with this one. No sale is worth the price of a death so offended or not, if refused sale, we will not change our mind

(All the listed products are available in stock unless otherwise stated)

Free surprise gifts on orders exceeding $€200 and ++ on orders above. All surprises are random and cannot be chosen.

Etazene now pure - Etonitazene analogue!! (94%) this batch so the price reflects that.

It's finally here!!

Etazene (Eto-des-nitazene), etonitazene analogue
No Mix with caffeine! Just pure brown goodness
Etazene -

4g - $200
10g - $400

Minimum order 4g

Recommended first dose: 5-15mg (It's Very potent)

Etonitazene - $350 X 2g 
         Recommended first dose: 2-3mg (This is without a doubt the best drug I have ever felt and I'm sure if you ask anyone just how good it is? Seems expensive but customers do not come back for 2-3 months sometimes as tolerance never seems to develop in a similar fashion to Suboxone without talking technical. It's

LEGAL WORLDWIDE!
Doesn't show up in urine tests!

2F-Viminol [FREEBASE] (Back by popular demand and have decided to add it to the newcomer menu)

3g - $200

6g - $350

OFFER!! To the next three customers LAST 15G OF F FENT 5g for $300! And less for higher amounts We will not be restocking unfortunately..

Also as requested FAB-144! A New addition!!

1. A-pvyp

10g - €220

50g - $750

100g - $1100

1kg - (email for queries on wholesale)

2. Eutylone

10g - $220

50g - $400

100g - $650

1kg - $ Contact me

3. A-PIHP (brown)

10g - $250

50g - $350

100g - $600

1kg - $contact me

4. A-PHP

10g - $250

50g - $480

100g - $600

5. Hexen (This is the last due to the up-and-coming ban)

10g - $250

50g - $480

100g - $600

6. 3-MeO-PCP

5g - $150

10g - $250

7. Etizolam-(NEW BATCH)

10g - $300

50g - $600

100g - 

1kg - Contact for wholesale

8. NEP- (Best seller)

10g - $250

20g- $400

9. 5fmdmb2201-

5g - $60

50g - $200

100g - $330

1kg - $1500

10. 5cladba-

5g - $70

50g - $220

100g - $350

1kg - $1700

11. FAB-144 (New addition)

10g - $70

50g - $270

100g - $350

Free shipping on all orders 200+ and $26 for orders under.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: SUBOXONE 8MG/2MG now available - Non generics 10 X 8mg $120

Email: [email protected] and my (personal email) only if you do not get a reply after 24hrs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IN FORUMS IF YOU ARE PLEASED WITH MY SERVICE. IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT!
Refer a friend and re
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.

This first pastebin.com/XMzCFCB6

And we proof ourselves by lowering the minimum order or pay half and the rest on receipt on orders 300+

pastebin.com/ezehxA0v

We beg you to do your homework as many here just want to rob you!

Regards,

J @ [email protected]

[email protected] says stay away do not buy. I don't care if I lose customers just stop this guy, Sean paxon, max bowels from stealing

LEAVE THIS SITE AND DON'T GIVE THAT CAMEROON MAN MONEY FOR LIES.

I WILL LOSE MY BUINESS OF IT MEANS HE CANNOT SCAM!! STOP BEING FUCKING IDIOTS THIS GUY OS LUCKY TO OWN A PC FFS

I have to say I panicked very early because of all the scamming but Joe assured me my package was coming and to relax ha sorry. 

Even so he sent me a pic of another package and sent it and both came and told me to keep it so I can't resist leaving a review sorry.

These work hard so you never get scammed. I had tried 2 others on here and was asked to pay more money to get my order.

Now I know what you ment by the trust has gone. Well you have mine pastebin.com/ezehxA0v

Sorry for being such a bitch haha
(05-19-2020, 07:56 PM)Ammeyleek Wrote: I have to say I panicked very early because of all the scamming but Joe assured me my package was coming and to relax ha sorry. 

Even so he sent me a pic of another package and sent it and both came and told me to keep it so I can't resist leaving a review sorry.

These work hard so you never get scammed. I had tried 2 others on here and was asked to pay more money to get my order.

Now I know what you ment by the trust has gone. Well you have mine pastebin.com/ezehxA0v

Sorry for being such a bitch haha

chempirates.com, chemcloud.nl, rarechems.com, Getchems, Swiss.target; INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS. AVOID THESE CONTACTS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. 

NOW THAT rcvendors.eu IS DOWN, THEY ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE THEY GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO SCAM PEOPLE. 
SO THEY COME ON THIS FORUM, SMEARING SEAN PAXSON WHO HAPPENS TO BE A GOOD VENDOR AND ASSOCIATING HIS NAME TO THAT OF OTHER SCAMMERS AND VENDORS. ALL THESE JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOOK LEGIT AND ATTRACT BUYERS AND LATER SCAM THEM. BEWARE AND BE WARNED, DON'T FALL A VICTIM INTO THE HANDS OF THESE NOTORIOUS SCAMMERS.

LOOK AT EVERYWHERE IN THE FORUM, ONE HIRE FREELANCER (johnnyc636) is EVERYWHERE TRYING ALL POSSIBLE MEANS TO SABOTAGE SEAN PAXSON, BUT WE KEEP GROWING EVERYDAY AND THANKS johnny FOR ADVERTISING US AND MAKING US POPULAR. AT LEAST BUYERS NOW KNOW YOU ARE ON A MERE SMEAR CAMPAIGN. 

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK UP, chempirates.com, rarechems.com, chemcloud.nl, [email protected], Getchems etc(SCAM SITES) 
HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW TARGETING SWISS CLIENTS TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIMS. AVOID THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCAMMERS.

johnnyc636 is the freelancer hire to promote these scam sites above. BEWARE and Be Warned. THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.

SCAMMERS WILL LIST WEBSITES AND CONTACTS DETAILS THEY WANT YOU TO CONTACT AND FALL PREY FOR THEIR SCAMS, AVOID THE ABOVE LIST AND SAVE YOUR MONEY. 

FOR SECURED, FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERIES WITH A TRACKING NUMBER BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY, CONTACT SEAN PAXSON.

Buy quality/pure RC from Sean Paxson, I am a legit vendor who is discredited by mother fuckers, but will always be around to serve real needy clients. Disregard this biased posts and contact for your queries...

NB: Real and sincere guys don't discredit other vendors and direct clients to particular websites or vendors, only SCAMMERS do that. They discredit some vendors and direct you where to go and shop so that they can scam you.

Be careful and wise. Shop with Sean Paxson and get your orders secured and safely delivered with tracking numbers available. We have warehouses in USA, China and Europe.

Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS. 
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com
He is 100% scam. Just look at our email transcript.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Months later I come back and he's still at it.
 I am  just sick everywhere been scammed but one person Sean. From Cameroon.These are just some of his many scam accounts.
Max Bowel
Maxbowelrcv
ifughe88
Ppchangshung
troycooper470
seanmorgan364
mickycohen 
widespreadchems
francoisecadet
changshungchems.com
andrewjones 
seyawhyte