Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somagarden.com
I would like to write another review of the shop Somagarden.com.
Customer support continued to be friendly and helpful with all questions about the shop and the products themselves, and customer support also answered very quickly.
The payment options are only bank transfer, but there is also the option purchase on account for regular customers.
The packaging unit is well done in my opinion, the stealth is just as well done, but I don't want to go into details for security reasons.
The shipping time was only 4 days for me, I think that's relatively quick.
The products ordered and received this time were the Rock Star Extreme 3g and Nexus Extreme 2g as well as the Jamaican Gold Extreme 3g.
I start with the Rock Star Extreme, which comes as a very finely cut incense mixture, the spectrum of action begins with a very strongly pressing Indica Rush and in the peak of the effect changes to a euphoric long-lasting Indica High, I really like the Rock Star Extreme it is pleasant all the way through and particularly strong in intensity.
Now I come to the Nexus Extreme incense mixture, which also comes as a very finely cut incense mixture, the spectrum of action here starts with a very strong Sativa Rush and remains constant in the Sativa genre, the high stimulates thinking and is more euphoric than sedative.
Finally, I come to the Jamaican Gold Extreme incense mixture, which also comes as a very fine incense mixture, the spectrum of action here starts with an extremely strong Indica and Sativa Mix Rush, the high is consistently euphoric but also very sedative, the effect lasts for a long time and is consistently pleasant.

Finally, I give a shop recommendation for Somagarden.com.