Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subjective effects of 3-FPM
According to anecdotal reports, 3-FPM is considered to be more subtle in its effects when compared to other stimulants and produces less nervousness, euphoria, and insomnia than substances of the substituted amphetamine class, leading to its adoption as a study and productivity-enhancing drug as opposed to the more typical recreational stimulant with pronounced euphoric properties.

The effects listed below are based upon the subjective effects index and personal experiences of PsychonautWiki contributors. These effects should be taken with a grain of salt and will rarely (if ever) occur all at once, but heavier doses will increase the chances of inducing a full range of effects. Likewise, adverse effects become much more likely on higher doses and may include serious injury or death.
The stimulation from 3-FPM was exactly what I was looking for in an RC. At moderate doses (I will talk dosage in a later section), the stimulation allows for tasks which I would normally find boring or difficult, to be very interesting and easy to accomplish