Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.74 Average
Thank you Sean Paxson, Best Domestic and International RC Boss.
After reading more negative than positive reviews,
I reluctantly went ahead and placed small sample orders from [email protected] 
Customer service was helpful with my questions. 
Order came in just 5 days to Canada with a USPS Tracking number. Packaging was sufficient. 
Products were clearly labeled and are of quality. 
Ran a few tests and had positive results. Overall happy with my order. 

Thank you [email protected] and will definitely be ordering again.
We are one of the top suppliers in wholesale/retails of research chemicals and others products . We guarantee all our products are above 98% pure or you will receive a full refund if package is not delivered or quality is not good. We believe in only selling the best quality and the purest compound. We have other highs and research chemicals.

Our quality is the best you can find around and we sell in small/large quantities with guaranteed discreet delivery in good time and a 100% reship policy.

Secured payment (BTC only), very discreet packaging and world wide delivery. We have no problems with customs as we have people in place, at strategic points. We also give tracking code to our buyers so they can track the movement of their package. Most of our products are provided in pure crystalline powder or Pre - measured treatment caps or in Liquid Form and are of the highest purity available. Contact through emails for Product List and details on any product available or not in our categories as well as prices. 

Contact us for more detailed information;

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com
We are one of the top suppliers in wholesale/retails of research chemicals and others products . We guarantee all our products are above 98% pure or you will receive a full refund if package is not delivered or quality is not good. We believe in only selling the best quality and the purest compound. We have other highs and research chemicals.

Our quality is the best you can find around and we sell in small/large quantities with guaranteed discreet delivery in good time and a 100% reship policy.

Secured payment (BTC only), very discreet packaging and world wide delivery. We have no problems with customs as we have people in place, at strategic points. We also give tracking code to our buyers so they can track the movement of their package. Most of our products are provided in pure crystalline powder or Pre - measured treatment caps or in Liquid Form and are of the highest purity available. Contact through emails for Product List and details on any product available or not in our categories as well as prices. 

Wickr; seanpaxson
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Wickr; seanpaxson

Wickr; seanpaxson

Wickr; seanpaxson
Would give assurance and hope to read an official statement from changshung about this topic.  :? 

So that we members will know if it's due to the season, to (possible) seizures or what else will be the origin of these shipping delays ?

So that we could with good mood continue buying from them without being nervous or worried that something negative would be the reason.
Or if those reviews are even from other vendors and/or customers from other vendors trying to destroy [email protected]'s good reputation. 
But that would be helpful to calm down and avoid getting nervous.

Some of us have been faithful and constant buyers from [email protected] and we know she and team is reliable and have been regular and steadily available. It will only be possible other vendors and or customers from other vendors are trying to spoil changshung's reputation as an honest, verified and reliable vendor.
However, [email protected] are 100% honest, verified, reliable and open to all buyers and vendors of good will.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

Wickr; seanpaxson
Decided to not care about others scam rumors, placed an order and rely on my personal experiences and until after several successful orders I can confidently tell that they are legit as they don't have any interest to discredit their own reputation.  

So far for the moment, they are good and the best. Should they changed, though I don't so, then I will update and change opinion too. But for now, [email protected] are the best.

Although there are many fake profiles here discrediting competitive vendors , [email protected] has proven to legit and outstanding with a good customer services/communication, quality products, timely deliveries and good packaging.

This forum is the best evidence to not believe what others tell and to just count on yourself.

I highly recommend Sean Paxson (Email is [email protected] and wickr is seanpaxson)
Thumbs Up 
I received my order today: tracked mail CN->USA 13 days, I have received package via FedEx and DHL too.

looks and smells good, very clever and discrete packaging.
Eutylone = excellent stimulant
Etizolam = good
Alprazolam = best 
2FDCK = very enjoyable

4f-adb = very potent and long lasting cannabinoid

[email protected] / wickr; changshung and team have always been my go-to-get RC Vendors.
They have a good communication systems and very polite and answerable to customers. 
Quality products.
HITECHCHEMS STORE  is an online vendor with an incredibly extensive range of Legal Powders,Research Chemicals,  Cannabinoid’s, Hormones . Here you can find anything at your leisure. You can buy research chemicals online USA,Canada,Europe ,Asia and Australia of the finest purity here. The service of Buy Research Chemical  is as qualitative as our production.

NOTE: Some products are not listed on the website for reasons we deem necessary not to list them. Please contact us if there is any product you need and can not find on the website.  Feel free to contact us.

Best Trusted Online Research Chemicals Supplier
We have lead the market in supplying high quality Research Chemicals, across Europe. Our reputation speaks for itself, and we are active in all the top Research Chemical Forums, answering queries and helping our customers.

We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location. Customers Satisfaction and safety  are our Principal priorities
We supply the Research Chemicals such as ;

CANNABINOIDS

5f-adb
5f-mdmb-2201
4fadb
4f-aeb
5f-akb48
cannabidiol, CBD,
5dbfpv
Adbb
App-binaca
5cabp
Py
afp001
Sgt151
Sgt78
Sgt25
Sgt 67
Sgt263
mphp2201
5cakb48
akb48ch
5cl-adb-a(MDMB-4en-P)
4FBCA
4-CN-BINACA-ADB
5FAeb2201

STIMULANTS

bmdp
Eutylone (eu)
Hep
Ebk
Mdpt
Ndh

CATHINONES

Eutylone
Hep powder
Hep crystal
Ndh crystal

LSDs:

1p-lsd
Eth-lad
Ald-52
1cp-lsd

BENSOZs

clonaozolam 
Alprazolam
Etizolam
Diclazepam

DISSOCIATIVES

2-fdck
3-meo-pcp
O-PCE

OPTIATES 

R-30490
3-mf
O-amkd
U48800

Our Services:
-Top quality products.
-Guaranteed discrete & secured delivery worldwide
-Good wholesale prices.
-Free handbook for all orders.
-Secured, easy & fast payments. Bitcoins ONLY!
-100% refund and reship policies.
-24/7 awesome client service.  

Email: [email protected] 
Wickr:hitechchemshop

call/Text/Whatsapp/Signal/ Telegram
+1(530)871-9992
Buy research chemicals online from the trusted research chemicals supplier aaass.  
Enjoy a secure and discrete delivery system with a tracking number and quality packaging.
Benefit from great discounts available right now on all products available at the [email protected] or Wickr; widespreadchems. 

Contact for an updated product list and more inqueries.

--Why Choose Us:
1.Quality oriented, deals with only quality compounds
2 Guaranteed delivery,Multi-payment procedure, Reputed Supplier for 10 years+
3.Whole range of Research use lab chemicals to choose,samples before regular orders available
4.Wholesale discount available
5.Well expertised in package and custom clearance
6.Timely reply: All requests and inquiries will be replied within 24 hours, 24/7
7.Good ability on R&D of new substitutes for popular compounds
8.100% re-send policy if failed  

--Payment is uniquely via bitcoins and is upfront, except for obvious reasons.
What are Bitcoins and how can I purchase them?
--This link will tell and or explain everything you need to know about Bitcoins: bitcoin.org/en/getting-started.
--Here are some sites where you can purchase Bitcoins from: localbitcoins.com/, virwox.com/, Coinbase.com

What can I do if there is a problem with my order?
--PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!! We’ll do our utmost best to look for a solution! Our priority is to serve you very well so that you can always leave positive remarks/feedback as well as reference us and or bring us more orders/clients.

What's the correct mailing address for my area?
--Include Apartment/Unit number and postal codes for faster delivery.
--If your address is not in the right format or is non-deliverable as addressed on the tracking due to wrong address format or any reason it is not our fault and we will not be giving refunds or re-ships. So please make sure you give us the right address and format.[/i]
--Standard address format. 

Name.........
Address...... 
City..............
State............
Zip code........
Country.......
Shipping Destinations - USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, South America, UAE.

RATING: - [10/10]Verified & Reliable Research Chems Vendor USA, China,Ukraine 
CONTACT - [10/10] Very fast and helpful. Wickr; widespreadchems 
HANDLING TIME - [10/10] Pack is shipped out the day after payment is sent.
SHIPPING - [10/10] 5-7 days
PACKAGING - [9/10] Relatively good stealth decoy.
WEIGHT - [10/10] On point.
QUALITY - [10/10] Perfect! (97%+ Purity)
Pricing - [10/10] Depending on the product and quantity.

Email - (10/10) [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; widespreadchems
Website; widespreadchems.com
Verified and Reliable Worldwide RC Vendor
[email protected] / [email protected]
aaass