Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns sent defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah
to the Chiefs on Monday. He was the 12th inherited player Browns General Manager John Dorsey has traded www.brownsfanshop.com/Jabrill-Peppers-Jersey , according to Field Yates of ESPN.Offensive guard Kevin Zeitler, safety Jabrill Peppers, receiver Josh Gordon, defensive lineman Danny Shelton, cornerback Jason McCourty, offensive lineman Shon Coleman, cornerback Jamar Taylor www.brownsfanshop.com/E.J.-Gaines-Jersey , quarterback DeShone Kizer, quarterback Kevin Hogan, receiver Corey Coleman and quarterback Cody Kessler are the others shipped out by Dorsey.Ogbah’s departure leaves only six players of the 24 selections made by former vice president of football operations Sashi Brown in two drafts, according to Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com. Linebacker Joe Schobert, tight end Seth DeValve and receiver Rashard Higgins remain from the 2016 draft and defensive end Myles Garrett, tight end David Njoku and defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi from 2017.Dorsey has left his stamp on the Browns, leaving no question it is his team now. Wide receiver Odell Beckham touched on a wide variety of topics in a recent interview with www.brownsfanshop.com/Damarious-Randall-Jersey , but his meeting with reporters at his youth football camp on Tuesday was focused on what 2019 will hold for the Browns.Beckham’s arrival after last year’s 7-8-1 record has spurred a lot of hope in Cleveland about what the team can do come the fall. There are also those that think the Browns may not be ready to take that next step in Freddie Kitchens’s first year as a head coach, but people are paying close attention either way.Beckham downplayed buying into expectations, but said he thinks the team is on the rise and that it’s exciting to be part of a group drawing so much attention.“Expectations are just expectations, but I’m excited to be part of the excitement,” Beckham said, via WKYC. “I’ve watched from afar the struggles, where they didn’t win a game the one year www.brownsfanshop.com/Darren-Fells-Jersey , won one game and went to 7-9. It’s just been on the come-up. It’s just that time and I just want to be able to give absolutely everything I have and see where we land with that.”Beckham acknowledged that the goal of every team is to win the Super Bowl, but said that he wants the Browns to “take it day by day, week by week” once they start making their way through his first season with his new team.