Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first 20 posts are all Sean Paxon scams.
Sean if this doesn't go my way you will get more than a broken jaw. 

Scamming the elderly. I'm paying for one dudes pain meds who is crippled in a wheel chair and you rob him.

I've also been given 600 dollars to continue on. Peop
E want answers. I am gonna end you
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.

Go to Joe pastebin.com/ezehxA0v he will take good care of you
Buy quality/pure RC from Sean Paxson, I am a legit vendor who is discredited by mother fuckers, but will always be around to serve real needy clients. Disregard this biased posts and contact for your queries...

NB: Real and sincere guys don't discredit other vendors and direct clients to particular websites or vendors, only SCAMMERS do that. ??? They discredit some vendors and tell you were to go shop so that they can scam you.??? Be careful and wise. Shop with Sean Paxson and get your order secured and safely delivered.

Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com
He owns every account. Look why would a guy use 20 accounts and in one post 8 times the same thing.

He is a scammer and he needs to be stopped.

I will pay everything I have to find you and I will ensure you scam no more!

My business never got involved in these scammer forums but seeing you scam like you do!

And every customer mentions your name! 

I might be retiring but I had the other forum closed and this will be to. And after that I will find you and 8 months is a lot of evidence.

Scum of the earth.
I am from Ireland and have been researching rc's since 2012. I just want to compile a list with no bullshit and with the help of genuine people all over. There are too many fucking Scammers so let's prevent folk from being scammed.

(04-01-2020, 02:06 PM)johnnyc636 Wrote: He owns every account. Look why would a guy use 20 accounts and in one post 8 times the same thing.

He is a scammer and he needs to be stopped.

I will pay everything I have to find you and I will ensure you scam no more!

My business never got involved in these scammer forums but seeing you scam like you do!

And every customer mentions your name! 

I might be retiring but I had the other forum closed and this will be to. And after that I will find you and 8 months is a lot of evidence.

Scum of the earth.
Buy quality/pure RC from Sean Paxson, I am a legit vendor who is discredited by mother fuckers, but will always be around to serve real needy clients. Disregard this biased posts and contact for your queries...

NB: Real and sincere guys don't discredit other vendors and direct clients to particular websites or vendors, only SCAMMERS do that. They discredit some vendors and direct you where to go and shop so that they can scam you.

Be careful and wise. Shop with Sean Paxson and get your orders secured and safely delivered with tracking numbers available. We have warehouses in USA, China and Europe.

Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com
And again today up at 7 to fill the front page with all his accounts.

Remember you can delete but their never really gone