Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This 100% and I disagree
What is crap with progression being based on a player's potential? Stat based progression is so backwards along with the XP system Madden uses is the worst development system I have ever seen while enjoying soccer games since the 90s. Players play. Madden literally does it as opposite as possible. I completely disagree. I believe the 1 thing Madden even remotely got right was the development system and even that still requires work. Men can go into stardom every once in a while.

In 2k even if you typical 40 ppg using a 57ovr with 66 potential he will always only hit 66 overall (unless you send him through untapped potential of course). I get the evaluations are fairly overrated, especially overall ratings, but it's somewhat unrealistic seeing the guy averaging 40ppg in the lowest tier of players for his whole career imo. On field/court production should be the main element in development seeing as that is literally the point of developing a player.

This 100% and I disagree. There is a reason every other sports game does it the other way and Madden is the odd person out. Can Lamar Jackson get better because he did since he got he put up stats or put up stats? The present system Madden utilizes is indeed linear and static. There's nothing lively about it and it is backwards. I don't play franchise mode so I can shoot a 65 overall RB and get 3k rushing yards with him and watch him develop to a 99ovr. Then I want to look at my preferences, if I'm making with a 65 ovr back or I am cheesing the game.

The purpose of franchise mode is constructing your teams. If everyone progresses the same like they do in this static method, how is that fun or intriguing? We have mods on PC that revamp the progression system and get rid of this XP garbage. Together with the mods on PC I can actually receive a progression system that is more realistic and 1000x more interesting than what EA offers. I am aware that Haskins had Superstar dev, and also the dev traits represent their abilities, but nothing is set in stone. I'm left sitting there wondering when Haskins will ever develop or if I'll need to find a new QB in a few drafts if he remains a 79 complete after 4 or 5 decades.

Let's us to read Mut 21 coins information on www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)