Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
actually a happy reun
The Resurrection is Lev Tolstoy's last novel, in which he incorporates his thoughts of life and his sober knowledge of social corruption. This is not a complicated story. I knew the simple context of the story when I read the introduction: the aristocratic master Nekhludoff seduced the maid Maslova but abandoned her, so that she became a prostitute. Involved in the poisoning case, but Nekhludoff happened to be her juror www.salesmoking.com/, running for the wronged Maslova. But such a story that can be told in one sentence, Tolstoy uses a whole novel, extremely rich group portraits and detailed and grand scenes to tell. Therefore, in my opinion, it was not only the beautiful humanity of Nekhludoff and Maslova that had died, but it was not just the rational and kind side of human nature that was heavy and shining. So what is resurrected light and pure, pure and noble because of purity. This nobleness is a kind of indomitable loss. The property left by the parents is not their wealth. On the contrary, their greatest assets are youth and ideals. At that age, these are not squandered. Nekhludoff at that time surprised me and was happy, because he did not become so rich as many other children who grew up in noble families. But I think that this kind of muddy and unstained behavior will not always exist in many cases, because it is difficult to maintain a pure background color in the dyeing tank. Thus, the animal-like man in Nekhludov's heart took control of his body instead of the spiritual one. Degradation is rapid, and it is difficult to get a new life to regain good conduct, but there are always opportunities to make resurrection happen. Let's say love. Under the baptism of love, Nekhludoff revived me on Easter Eve in the town. Nekhludov was growing up www.smokingusacigarettes.com/. He traveled to Petersburg, returned to the countryside to return to the peasants, and learned how to love others during the journey with the prisoners to Siberia. He has learned fraternity www.cigarettesusaonline.com/, and I often feel that he has paid too much for strangers when reading books. Even if Pingshui meets, he will do his best. Lova is much simpler by comparison. I felt that she had never fallen in spirit. It was the love in her heart that died. Even the helplessness of her life's depravity was her revenge and indulgence after her love had been exhausted. So when her love for Nekhludov revived, her heart was pure and noble again, and she refused to propose for him. Tolstoy also said that the ending he first conceived was actually a happy reunion, but in the end he chose the most real one. This may not be the most happy ending for readers, but for Maslova, it may be happier not to be with Nekhludoff and to bear the guilt that damaged his identity. The society Tolstoy saw was an extremely rotten and paralyzed society. Upper-level bureaucracy is serious, and people are pretentious and pay attention to interests. Officials only care about their careers and wealth, they ignore the lives of the people at the bottom, and they don't care if people are caught in endless suffering under their so-called rules and regulations. And many well-intentioned systems are often counterproductive. Just like the original Wang Anshi reform, no one denied its original intention, but because of the gap between the formulator and the implementer and the user, it often not only failed to achieve the expected results, but pushed many people into the deeper Rudolf on their own Has helped many people, but not everyone has the opportunity to embark on their own path with the last noble who is willing to help themselves. After being mistreated, most people will sink deeper and deeper and never see the sun. In contrast, the bottom society, the peasants are poor and ignorant, the small citizens care about the city, listen to the violence and indifference, the criminals are vicious and dirty, they live in a cannibal world. People influence each other and seduce each other, so that once most people join a group, they will be quickly transformed beyond recognition. The people at the bottom cannot change, and the people at the top don't care about everything, so the society shows the model described in the book
Related articles:
ualadenob.forumtop.com/here-vp495.html#495
www.pkv-foren.de/allgemeine-fragen-zur-privaten-krankenversicherung/170172-pony-s-life-marlboro-gold-agb/