Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[email protected] are best and most reliable Chinese RC Vendors. (100% GOOD)
Star 
[email protected] are the best and most reliable RC vendors in the market now. 
they have quality products and a good customer service. they package well and delivery from China to USA takes barely 7 to 14 days maximum. they answer emails (and wickr: changshung ) inquiries promptly. 

[email protected] are the greatest and go to get RC Vendor guys now in the market.
Star 
Sean Paxson ([email protected]) and team are formidable research chems vendors with good/quality products and customer service. After reading many positive/negative reviews about them, and after talking to them and they convinced me, I place sample order with them and samples came through in good quality and packaging, was timely delivered and communication was fluent. I have since been ordering from them and have never had issues, except once that package was shipped from China and it took over a month to get to me, but that was during the shutdown in China. Now all packages go through smoothly. 
Reasons why I say they are the best is because;
-communication is constant/consistent/regular until you get package.
-they orientate and advise you on how to go about placing your order and which products are best for you depending your chats with them.
-they deliver on time.
-packaging is very good and assured.
-Custom clearance is 100% assured with packages from China.
-they have a European, USA and China warehouse.
-they have a 100% reship/refund policy.
-personal info/texts are safe and secured and discrete.
You can contact them via email: [email protected] or wickr: seanpaxson
I am happy with their level of service.

Discreet packaging, speedy delivery and they’re always on hand to answer emails.

[email protected] and team are uniquely the best vendors in China.

First class!!
NEP extremely well
3FPM white powder as well with crystalline effect, very stimulating, great high and euphoric 
Etiz very good relax and sleep 
and great Clonazolam powder better then Etiz but both are great 
Products, consistently GREAT...every time!
Star 
[email protected] are the best domestic and international vendors with quality products and services. They have a good customer service, timely reship/refund policy and deliver as well on time. Packaging is 100% safe, secured/discrete and customer security and comfort is very much assured. 

For those who are afraid to use email ([email protected]) you can wickr (seanpaxson).
Star 
First class service once again.
Fast delivery, top products...

Perfect vendor! (wickr; changshung)

Just got home to find my order waiting for me!
Thank you [email protected] for another great service!
The best by far!
Star 
Our Labs in USA, Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.

We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location.
Research Chemicals; Stimulants, cannabinoids, Benzos, Opioids, psychedelics and Dissociatives available...

Our Up-to-date Product List;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263, SGT 78, MED, bmdp, EBK (Rock Crystals, all colors available), NDH (White powder crystals), n-hex (White powder), EU (Rock crystals, all colors available), HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals) Dibutylone, Eutylone, 2fdck,  U 48800, MTF, Apvp, 3meo-pcp, 3f-pm, TH-pvp, 3f-pvp, 3HO-pcp, 5meo, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA (Champagne HCL 84%) , LSD Blotters, 2-CB pills, Ketamine, Carf, Cocaine, Etizolam, alprazolam, Clonazolam, Crystal Meth, NEP, 3MMC,3-MEC, Amphetamine, Dexamphetamine 2.5mg (sealed in original jar 30pcs), lsd blotters, GHB (crystal & liquid), mdpv....

Payment is via bitcoins and upfront, and sample orders are available depending on the product.
SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Email; [email protected] / [email protected]
Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS.
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com
wel.. your web link doesnt work..
How about MSDS ?
[email protected] are trust worthy and reliable RC dealers. They got my sample products delivered to Canada in less than two weeks. At first, I was skeptical and thought the Corona virus crisis will hinder delivery, but they came through smoothly. I am ordering in bulk from them Saturday when I get paid. 

They have good products, and nice customer care. 
pictures or it did NOT happen Tongue
Star 
Our Labs in USA, Europe & China has Research Chemicals with excellent quality, competitive rates and timely stock-reship service.

We ship from any of our warehouses/Labs depending on the customer's location.
Research Chemicals; Stimulants, cannabinoids, Benzos, Opioids, psychedelics and Dissociatives available...

Our Up-to-date Product List;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb (White powder), 4cn adb (Brown powder), MMB2101, SGT151, SGT263, SGT 78, MED, bmdp, EBK (Rock Crystals, all colors available), NDH (White powder crystals), n-hex (White powder), EU (Rock crystals, all colors available), HEP (White powder), MDPHP, MDPT (Crystals), BMDP (CRYSTALS), 4CDC (Crystals) Dibutylone, Eutylone, 2fdck,  U 48800, MTF, Apvp, 3meo-pcp, 3f-pm, TH-pvp, 3f-pvp, 3HO-pcp, 5meo, Fentanyl Hcl, MDMA (Champagne HCL 84%) , LSD Blotters, 2-CB pills, Ketamine, Carf, Cocaine, Etizolam, alprazolam, Clonazolam, Crystal Meth, NEP, 3MMC,3-MEC, Amphetamine, Dexamphetamine 2.5mg (sealed in original jar 30pcs), lsd blotters, GHB (crystal & liquid), mdpv....

Payment is via bitcoins and upfront, and sample orders are available depending on the product.
SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY...

Wickr; seanpaxson

NB; COPY OUT OUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SAVED SOMEWHERE FOR FUTURE AND LASTING BUSINESS DEALS.
USA based RC Vendor, with warehouses in USA, Europe and China. Order from any part of the world and have products delivered to you within 7-10 days.

Wickr; seanpaxson
website; universal-rcvendors.com