• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
discount Clinic/SPA Use Teeth Whitening Kit
Teeth Whitening Kits Includes:
1 x dual barrel syringe teeth whitening gel
1 x cheek retractor
1 x gum protector gel
1 x paper shade guide
1 x user manual
Product NameIn office Professional Teeth Whitening Kit for 2-3 patient use(per kit)
Whitening Gel Strengh25% or 35% hydrogen peroxide
Whitening Result30 mins the teeth can be whitened 5-14 Shade with Teeth Whitening Machine
SampleAvailable
OEMPrivate sticker + customized box
Package of Whitening KitFoil bag for the inner pack, Carton package for outer package
Shipping WayDHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS EMS
Company information:
Zhengzhou Sunup Technology Co., Ltd. has been established in 2012 and we have become one of the leading manufacturers for portable dental units, teeth whitening lamps, teeth whitening kits, dental impression putty, etc.
Our products are CE and FDA certified. Over 6 years of successful overseas business is a result of our global standard of superior quality, competitive price, safe packaging, and meeting delivery schedules. OEM and customized orders are both available.
Company Profile:
1.We welcome trial order to test our quality and will provide the discount price for your bulk order.
2.We could also provide OEM service to help build your own brand based on your order of enough quantity at low cost.
3.We highly appreciated any types of inquiry and all of them will be replied in 12 hours.
4.Your goods could be shipped to you as your requirement such as by air or by sea, Full way tracking for your goods offered before the arrival of the goods.
FAQ
1.Can I have my private logo on your teeth whitening products?
Yes. We offer OEM service, private logo can be printed on the products, for the whitening materials, we can print your own package box and label.
2.Why would I need my teeth whitened?
There are a number of reasons why you might get your teeth whitened. Everyone is different; and just as our hair and skin color vary, so do our teeth. Very few people have brilliant-white teeth, and our teeth can also become more discolored as we get older. Your teeth can also be stained on the surface through food and drinks such as tea, coffee, red wine and blackcurrant. Smoking can also stain teeth.
3.How long is the delivery time?
Usually three to five days, if need OEM service,it maybe need a little long time.discount Clinic/SPA Use Teeth Whitening Kit
website:http://www.sunupdental.com/teeth-whitening/clinic-spa-use-teeth-whitening-kit/