Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
good trust vendor
If somebody looking for good and trust vendor I can recommend Chempirate.com special the 3mmc 3cmc hex en nep and clonazolam they are really good team no problem with communication payment buy btc or bank transfer and grate Quality :Smile never problems
(06-29-2019, 10:13 AM)donald Wrote: If somebody looking for good and trust vendor I can recommend Chempirate.com special the 3mmc 3cmc hex en nep and clonazolam they are really good team no problem with communication payment buy btc or bank transfer and grate Quality :Smile never problems

I m ordering from them last 6 months they are the best now on the market one time I didn't get but I choose option without tracking nmb but the CHEMPTEAM when I ordered again with tracking nmb the give me extra this what I loose before Smile
THX :
communication 5/5
packing 4/5
quality 5/5

very good vendor
CHEMPIRATE SCAMMER CARE JENNNAAA TROLL ALERT!!

CHECK OTHER FORUMS AND READ REVIEWS CHEMPIRATE SCAM!
BLACKCHEM u are fucking scammer !!!!!!!!! AVOID 
and chempirate is the top one now idiot
BlackChemicals they are no t scam they will send U order but it s true quality will be shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh
I get another great pack from them 5 days to Germany 
quality 5/5
communication 5/5
packing 4/5 
 nice nice nice nice nice very good vendor :Smile hope always like that
I m ordering from Chempirate nearly one year and always positive two times pack didn't t come but they reship my orders with bonus because I pay for track nmb for me the are the top one now on the market great team THX
I want make order today but they already answer me because was information bank account closed 
Chempirate they change bank details from Monday
THANK U Smile
They just write me an email
from 01.08 the will start new account 
and now btc prices are the lowest in EU Smile
nice Smile