Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
highstore.net
Herewith another review from me about the shop Highstore.net.
The customer support remains very friendly and quick to answer all questions about the shop and the products themselves.
The payment options are still bank transfer and Bitcoin.
The packaging unit and the stealth are very well made in my opinion, but for safety reasons I don't want to go into more detail.
The shipping time for this order was only 3 days, I think that's pretty quick.
The products ordered and received this time were the 2-FDCK as well as the MXPr and the NEP.
I start with the 2-FDCK, which comes as a white crystalline powder, the spectrum of activity here starts with a very strong antidepressant rush that is accompanied by an equally strong dissocative euphoria, furthermore the effect increases significantly in the course of the intensity a pleasant sedating part makes noticeable, the overall effect remains constant for a very long time with the same strength and then flattens out pleasantly, I would rate the batch quality of the 2-FDCK as very good.
Now I come to the MXPr, which comes as a fine matt white powder, the spectrum of action here begins with a strong dissiocative euphoria that is accompanied by an equally strong sedation, the effect gives away strong mind trips as well as dissiozaitve thought processes that are always euphoric and pleasant, which are The overall effect is maintained for a very long time, I would rate the batch quality of the MXPr as very good.
Finally, I come to the NEP, which comes as a white, slightly crystalline powder, the spectrum of effects here begins with a very strong dopamine rush which is accompanied by a very strong euphoria and stimulation, the effect increases enormously in the course of intensity, which is always Increasing euphoria becomes noticeable, but the high remains pleasant and consistently strong, the overall effect here lasts for a very long time, so it should always be dosed in the safe use sense, I would rate the batch quality of the NEP as very good.

Finally, I give a shop recommendation for Highstore.net, a reliable vendor with very good customer support and very good quality products, simply top.